Status: issa smut (kinda)

The Bet

two

The following Wednesday, Taylour acted as if nothing happened.

And to be honest? Kenny was nervous to bring it up.

The sex was great. Amazing, actually, and once you know that it can be hard to just go up to that person and talk about the weather.

Kenny wasn’t wrestling that week but he was escorting Nick and Matt to their match with the Best Friends. Nick and Matt won the match and Kenny even got some action with Orange Cassidy and while it was fun, it didn’t count as a win for him.

After the match, he went towards the media center and saw Taylour. As he was about to approach her, Cody tapped his shoulder and stepped in front of him.

“Hey, dude. Are you going to be around this week? I wanted to meet with you, Tony, and Brandi to talk about the roster.”

“Yeah, just text me what day you guys have in mind,” Kenny said as he glanced over Cody’s shoulder to see Taylour looking over at them.

Cody caught the glance and smirked, “You’ve been spending a lot of time with Taylour lately.”

Kenny brought his gaze back to Cody and looked at him for a second, not sure what to say to him.

Cody’s smirk turned into a smile, “Are you guys…”

Kenny straightened his stance and decided to entertain Cody, “...Are we what?”

Cody looked at Kenny and Kenny looked back at him, each waiting for the other to make a move. About ten seconds passed before Taylour came beside the two men.

“What’s up?” She inquired, causing both men to lose the tensity in their stances they didn’t know was there.

“Nothing, I just wanted to talk to Kenny about a possible prospect we may sign,” Cody said nonchalantly, adjusting the cufflink to his burgundy suit.

Kenny, silently amazed at how smoothly Cody can push something aside, just nodded and maintained his eye contact towards Cody.

Taylour raised her eyebrow, clearly not believing either man in front of her. Yet, instead of inquiring deeper, she physically swatted away the idea with a flick of her manicured hand. Kenny wanted to grab ahold of it, but he pressed away from the idea and restrained himself from physically doing so.

The air quickly grew awkward.

Then MJF came in.

“What’s going on here?” He boasted, his voice filling up the room as he locked his eyes on Taylour. He smiled and made his way towards her, purposely stepping in front of Kenny and right in front of Taylour’s face, causing her to take a step back.

Taylour smiled back at MJF with no teeth, looking beyond him to the door, “I’m gonna change and go back to the hotel. Have a good night, guys.”

As Taylour walked away, Kenny and MJF watched her go. She was wearing a black body con dress with a loose diamond waist bead that jingles against her with every step she took, causing even more attention to be focused on her curvy figure.

As the door closed behind her Cody chuckled, “Horndogs, the both of you.”

Kenny blushed and cleared his throat but MJF took no shame in his gaze.

“She’s a smoke show,” MJF praised.

Cody, half playfully, put his fist up, “That’s my sister-in-law you’re talking about.”

MJF put his hands up defensively, “No offense, but you gotta admit, she’s a knockout.”

Kenny shook his head, not wanting to hear MJF’s voice anymore and walked out.

Kenny wasn’t sure where he was going, but next thing he knew he was in front of Taylour’s door. He stared at the name tag someone probably taped on the door earlier today and he stood there for a moment and thought.

He thought about how Taylour was on the other side of the door getting undressed right now.
He thought about how he was only a knock away from her opening the door.
He thought about last week.

Then, he thought about how he didn’t win a match this week.

So he took a deep breath and walked away.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀


Another Wednesday came and left.

Cody and Matt thought it was a brilliant idea to pair him and Adam together to bring an extra layer to the tag team division. This week, they faced off against Private Party and Kenny wasn’t fully sure if he and Adam would win.

But Kenny knew he had to.

This time, Taylour came to his room. She looked nonchalantly casual in a pair of denim shorts that just barely covered her ass and a fitting white camisole. Kenny was equally as casual in a pair of jeans and a Dragon Ball Z t-shirt.

“Where’d you get that?” Taylour asked, impressed by the shirt.

Kenny smiled to himself and advised her he got it during one of his first stints in Japan. Taylour dramatically “oou’d” and touched the hem of the shirt.

“I’ve never been to Japan,” Taylour confessed.

“It’s nice,” Kenny added, holding back from saying ‘I’ll take you there someday.”

Taylour took her shirt off first, exposing the fact she hasn’t been wearing a bra.

Kenny followed her motion then began to kiss her neck and slowly reach her breast. He delicately sucked one of her nipples and lightly brushed his thumb against the other. Taylour’s body began to loosen underneath, but he could feel her restraining her moan.

Kenny seized the moment to push himself against her body and unzip her shorts, teasingly putting his hand inside and touched her through her panties.

Taylour’s moan turned into a gasp as he closed her legs around his hand and arched her back, causing Kenny to smirk to himself.

Taylour pushed her shorts off and Kenny was about to take her panties off.

Then someone knocked on the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
MJF aka Maxwell Jacob Friedman
'Hangman' Adam Page

Yes, yes that photo had to be used.