Status: issa smut (kinda)

The Bet

five

Things were gearing toward the end of the tag team tournament.

Adam and Kenny were facing FTR‌ in the semi-finals tonight with the winner to face The Young Bucks at the next pay-per-view.

A certain Long Islander also somehow worked their way into gaining a match for the AEW‌ championship at the next pay-per-view.

Ever since her…encounter with Wardlow, she’s been “exploring” different areas of backstage she normally didn’t frequent.

Besides her dressing room, Taylour’s favorite place quickly became the design room.

At first, she came under the guise of needing her clothes altered. Sandra and Chris happily obliged, but there are only so many jeans and party dresses one can have tailored before someone held an intervention. Luckily, Chris was also an excellent baker and loved bringing a creation of the week on the road. During one of the shows, she ate an entire row of cookies between interviews. The week later, neither questioned if she walked in without a garment in her hand.

“Ow! That hurt!” Penelope yelped, snapping Taylour out of her daze.

“You gotta stay still!” Sandra retorted, exasperated. Penelope continued to squirm.

“Taylour!” Sandra exclaimed, “Can you hold Ms. Ford still, please?”

“Mrs. Sabian!”‌ Penelope corrected, flashing her new wedding set to the trio.

“Excuse me, Mrs. Sabian,” Sandra corrected herself as Chris dramatically “oou’d” in the background.

The duo took her in with open arms.

“Yes, Ms. Sandra!” Taylour obliged the older woman and held Penelope by her shoulders. Penelope droned on about ‘the MOST‌ romantic’ honeymoon in Turks and Caicos. Taylour entertained the Super Bad girl’s enthusiasm as Sandra hemmed away at her latest gear.

“I still have a tan!” she squealed as there was a knock at the door.

“Come in!” Chris yelled over the sewing machine. Dasha’s head popped in.

“Taylour!‌ You’re on with Death Triangle in five!”

Taylour nodded and quickly let go of Penelope who didn’t seem phased by Dasha’s signal.

Sandra and Chris waved goodbye as Taylour made her way to the media room. She quickly caught up to Dasha, matching her pace as they approached the media room.

Taylour’s heart skipped a beat as she caught a glance of Sean Spears and Wardlow from the corner of her eye. She tried her best to keep her composure as she walked by the steely-eyed men.

“Hello?! Earth to Taylour!”

She was so focused on trying to breathe, she did not realize Dasha was trying to hand her a mic kit.

She blinked, coming back to reality.

“Sorry!” Taylour quickly apologized and took the kit from the brunette.

Dasha shook her head,“You don’t have time to be a space cadet. Death Triangle on in two!‌”

Taylour nodded and continued towards the media room.

It was going to be a long night.

✦ ✦ ✦

Kenny let himself into Taylour’s hotel room with the spare key she gave him.

He was smiling from ear to ear, still high off the buzz of beating FTR‌ and advancing to the finals. It was a grueling match, and he would be sore for days afterward, but nothing was going to stop him from seeing Taylour.

He was pleasantly surprised as he walked in to see her lying on the bed, a pillow underneath her stomach, scrolling through her phone with nothing but a thong.

She turned towards him and smirked, “I was beginning to think you weren't going to make it.”

“I had to help Adam back to his hotel room.” Taylour giggled in response.

“Sounds like you two had a good time.”

“One of us did.”

Her smirk turned into a smile as she rolled onto her knees and put her phone on the bed end. She took Kenny’s hand and pulled him to the edge of the bed. She got closer to him, pulling off his sweatshirt before kissing him deeply. She nipped on his bottom lip as his hands explored her body, caressing the curve of her hips. Taylour broke the kiss, but Kenny leaned in and continued it, causing a moan to leave her lips.

He moved his hands, placing one firmly on her ass as he used the other to go inside her thong and place his thumb of the other to touch her heat.

Kenny could feel his erection rise in his joggers as he felt her become wetter in reaction to his touch. He massaged her clit in a circular motion. They moaned into each other’s lips until Kenny backed away and pressed Taylour to lay back on the bed. He took his joggers and underwear off and climbed on top of her. He kissed her chin, then her lips just as deeply as before. Taylour opened her hips and wrapped them around Kenny’s waist. He could feel her wetness teasing him through the thin fabric thong. He stiffened at the sensation, wanting to indulge in her at that very moment.

Taylour, impatient as always, raised her hips.

Kenny broke this kiss, smirking at her.

“You never want to wait, mon bijou.”

Before Taylour could retort, he pushed her panties inside and indulged her.

Taylour exhaled sharply and tried her best to restrain her moans into hushed whimpers.

Kenny took his time with deep, slow strokes like waves crashing into the shore.

He didn’t stop until she was a gushing mess, moaning his name in hushed panted breaths.

He loved seeing her like this. All for him.

Once Taylour regained her breath, she was all over Kenny. They switched positions, with Taylour on top of him. She kissed his neck and nibbled on his ears before lowering herself between his legs. She licked him from bottom to top, swirling her tongue around his tip. Kenny took a handful of her hair as she took all of him in. A deep moan emerged from his throat as she bobbed her head and slurped him up. She was being messy with purpose, allowing drool to roll down her mouth as she deep-throated him.

Kenny couldn’t help himself but release himself in her pretty little mouth. Taylour rested her tongue on his base, waiting for him to finish before doing a final lick and swallowing.

He sat up and kissed her again. Needingly yet tender. She reciprocated his kiss, pressing her body against him.

Kenny laid on his back and held Taylour on top of him, their skin pressing together, and held her. They lay in silence like this for a little while.

“Can I ask you something?” Kenny asked, breaking the silence. His voice was a breathy whisper, still catching his breath.

Taylour nodded on his chest, half asleep. Kenny took a moment to think of his words.

“When I win the tag team belt can we do something special?” He asked.

“Like what?”

“Can I take you home with me?”