Status: issa smut (kinda)

The Bet

six

She told Kenny she would think about it.

Taylour was well aware of the arrangements of the roster on the road and didn’t think she was a prude, in any regard, but Eddie could make her face beet red with some of the stories she’s heard him spill over airline coffee. More times than she would like to count, she’s been stuck on a plane listening to him, Santana, Trent, and even Wheeler boast about their sexual conquests on and off the roster.

Kenny and Taylour’s arrangement, while novel in the stipulation, wasn’t necessarily unusual. She always thought it was a playful benefit amongst two friends on the road. However, the possibility of going home with Kenny made it feel so much more than that.

On the night of the show, she wasn’t sure of her answer.

Before her last interview, Taylour found herself alone in the design room, deep in her thoughts.

Sandra walked into the room wearing her coat half-buttoned, preparing to close the room for the night.

“Taylour? What are you still doing here?”

Taylour shrugged, “Just thinking.”

Not wanting to pry, Sandra nodded.

“Well, if this helps, if you’re thinking about it you’re not going to give yourself an answer.”

Seeing the younger woman’s puzzled expression, she continued.

“If you think about something too much you’re going to end up in an endless loop weighing the pros and cons. You have to go with this, this, and sometimes even that,” She said pointing to her heart, gut, and then the sky.

Taylour stifled a chuckle at the older woman’s advice, “Wouldn’t that be dangerous to follow my heart and my gut all the time?”

Sandra shrugged, “Sometimes it’s not possible, the head can always get in the way of things. But I think it’s always worth trying.”

Taylour smiled. Somehow Sandra’s advice was everything that she needed.

She hugged the older woman goodnight and made her way to the media room for her final interview of the night. By the time things wrapped, Kenny and Adam were deep into their match with Nick and Matt. While she was tempted to stay and see the end, she was more than ready to take everything off into more comfortable attire. She waved a good night to the crew, thanked them for another amazing Pay-Per-View, and headed back to her dressing room.

No matter the venue, Taylour always decorated her dressing room. She had a carry-on dedicated to all the things she used to make the room cozy. It carried all the necessities but her most valued item was a wooden sign of her name. A woodworking fan gifted it to her at a convention and she carries command hooks in her carry-on just to hang it perfectly on the door of her dressing room at each venue.

So when she noticed it ever-so crooked to the side, her pace slowed.

Taylour took her time getting to the door. Once there, she stood and debated if she wanted to open it or turn back around.

The main event was next so Maxwell was probably somewhere gearing up.

Shawn usually tried to bag a groupie during the last hour of each show.

Wardlow was home with a sprained knee from the week before.

Taylour decided to take her chances and firmly grabbed the knob. She quickly opened the door. It was dark, but no one was there.

She exhaled the breath she didn’t know she was holding. She flicked on the light switch to reveal the room filled with lilies.

Her favorite.

She closed the door behind her, pressing her back against it as it closed. The sweet scent of the flowers filled her nose as she stood there, stunned. Her eyes roamed around the room and found a note nested in a bouquet on the coffee table. She approached and placed her hand over it nervously as if the envelope would explode at her touch.‌ Delicately, she picked it up. The envelope bared nothing but a burgundy wax seal on the back with the gold monogram MJF.

She carefully opened it to reveal a cursive handwritten note. Taylour could smell a faint fragrance emitting from the note and brought it to her nose. She breathed in and smelled a woody, clean scent. She brought the note down and read it.

A car will pick you up after the show next week.

Wear something sexy.

- Maxwell

She laughed to herself, shaking her head, not knowing whether to be aroused or terrified.

There was a knock at the door that nearly made her jump out of her skin.

Glancing at herself in the mirror, she inhaled a deep breath as she opened the door just enough to reveal the top half of her body. She was relieved to see it was Kenny, beaming with the belt over his shoulder. He was covered in sweat and panting, still catching his breath from the match.

I couldn’t wait. I had to know…” he trailed off.

The young woman couldn’t help but return his smile.

“Yes.” She affirmed.

Somehow Kenny’s smile grew even wider.

His body betrayed him and he leaned down to kiss her. Taylour obliged but quickly backed away and looked at both sides of the hallway to see if anyone may have seen. Kenny didn’t care. He almost couldn’t resist the urge to continue and “celebrate” in her dressing room if he didn’t promise Adam.

Kenny pecked Taylour once more and turned to walk toward the men’s locker room. When he arrived, he saw Adam standing in front of the door; a belt in one hand and a half-drunk beer in the other.

“Where’d you go?!” The cowboy inquired as he approached within earshot, matching Kenny’s smile.

Kenny shrugged, “Just a victory lap.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Kenny’s home wasn’t what Taylour was expecting.

Thinking back, she wasn’t sure what she had in mind, but she was surprised to see palm trees sprawl around his property like a fence as they pulled into his driveway. She was even more surprised to hear the sound of waves crashing in the not-so-far distance.

“There’s a private beach that’s a three-minute walk from here,” He said, casually.

“We can take a walk later tonight if you want.”

Taylour just nodded, taking it all in.

Inside was more of what Taylour expected. Clean, and modest, with vast displays of various anime and video games. Not surprisingly, he had a dedicated gaming room with all of the latest games and systems.

They went upstairs and reached the bedrooms.

“This will be your room for the weekend,” Kenny said as he opened the door. It was a spacious room painted a calming grey with a tranquil blue bedspread that reminded her of the ocean.

An oh slipped through her lips that she didn’t realize she said until he gave her a concerned look.

“Do you hate it? I have three others you can choose from,” He said quickly, attempting to pick up her luggage, but she stopped him.

“No!‌” She exclaimed.

“It’s not the room,” She said, calmer this time.

“I just thought we would be…”

An oh erupted from Kenny’s lip as he began to flush.

“I-I wasn’t sure you wanted that.”

Feeling embarrassed, Taylour assumed they would share his bed during her stay. It wasn’t unusual for them to fall asleep in each other’s hotel bed.

They just never woke up together.

“I don’t want to make you do anything you’re uncomfortable with,” Kenny said to break the silence.

Taylour pressed against Kenny, pushing his back against the door frame. She kissed him. Kenny responded by wrapping his arms around her. They suckled and teased one another until Taylour broke away, giving Kenny a look of wanting.

“I do,” she affirmed.

Kenny picked up her luggage and began to walk down the hall to the master bedroom. He dropped her luggage and turned around to find Taylour in the door frame taking out her shirt. Her denim shorts soon followed.

It was going to be a great weekend.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Taylour woke up the next morning to the smell of fresh coffee. She opened her eyes to see Kenny sitting on the edge of the bed holding two coffee mugs. He was fully dressed, hair wet from the shower.

“Good morning sleepy head,” he teased.

Taylour groaned and grabbed her phone from the nightstand to check the time. 9:15 AM. She sat up and took one of the coffee mugs from him.

“For most people, this is early for a Sunday,” she said after taking a sip.

“Not for me. I already worked out and had a phone interview today,” he returned.

“Do you ever take a break?”

“I‌’m taking one right now.”

The two finished their coffee in comfortable silence.

After breakfast and a shower, Kenny took Taylour for a ride around town. The neighborhood was covered lusciously in palm trees and other Florida greenery. The weather was warm, but the sweet breeze of the ocean kept things cool and smell like sea salt wherever you went. After a little while, he turned into a parking lot. Kenny glanced over to Taylour as they pulled in. Her increasingly pleasantly surprised face as he parked gave him great satisfaction.

“How did yo-”

“I remembered a promo you and Brandi did talking about figure skating together growing up.”

Figure skating was a foundational sport in Taylour’s upbringing. Like her sister, she started at the age of four and competed for over a decade. It was a sport that Taylour loved and missed being more active in. The promo that he was referring to was one of the first they filmed for the show. Taylour felt touched by his ability to recall.

The pair walked inside and rented skates.

“I would have asked you to bring your pair, but that would have given away the surprise,” he said as they laced up.

Taylour shook her head, “That just means we have to do this again.”

It was an early morning on a Sunday so the rink was mostly empty. They took their time talking with the occasional kiss before making their way to the rink. They skated and talked for hours. Taylour found out that Kenny use to play hockey and that was his dream career before wrestling. In response, she let Kenny know she received a scholarship for figure skating throughout college and had dreams of going professional.

“Maybe we could have met each other under different circumstances,” Taylour said.

Kenny hoped so.

They continued to skate until their bodies grew tired.

“I’m starving,” Taylour said as they walked out of the rink. The Florida heat instantly warmed their bodies.

“There’s a Mexican place not too far from my place. We can walk there.”

“Only if we can walk on the beach afterward.”

“Call it a date.”

Taylour blushed at Kenny’s forwardness. Today felt like she was seeing a different side of him.

Kenny opened Taylour’s car door and they drove back to his house. They walked to the Mexican place which was a homey ma-and-pop shop. The guacamole was fresh and the tacos were authentic as the smell of carne asada filled the air. Kenny and Taylour ate their weight in tacos by the time they got to the beach.

It was a warm night, as the moon made a crescent in the sky. They walked close enough on the shore for the waves to touch their feet, Taylour’s arm intertwined with Kenny’s. They stopped for a moment to admire the sky, filled with stars.

Kenny turned to Taylour.

“So‌ I’ve been thinking…” he began.

Taylour looked at him.

“What?”

He was slow to come to his words. He looked up to the moon and then back at her. Her skin was glowing as if the moon was bouncing its life off her skin. Her big brown eyes looked at him intently.

“What have you been thinking about?” Taylour inquired, snapping him back from his daze.

Finding it hard for the right words to come to mind, Kenny decided to speak from the heart.

“I don’t want us to do the bet anymore, Taylour.”

He cupped her face,

“I want to be with you without the stipulation. I’m tired of counting the days until I can see you again.‌ I don’t want to hide how I feel from anyone, including you, anymore. I want to fall asleep and wake up next to you. I want to be with you.”

Kenny was afraid that he wasn’t making any sense but Taylour’s soft smile graciously reassured him.

“Yes,” she said with the same ease she had the night she agreed to the bet.

He could still recall how nervous he was, just like he was now, to tell her what was on his mind. Yet she took it all in and managed to calm him down with just a smile.

He leaned and kiss her. Taylour parted her lips, letting his tongue explore hers as they melted into each other underneath the moonlight. Their feet were covered in sand as the waves crashed into their feet. They teased each other, nipping each other’s lips for a while before deciding to walk back home before things went too far.

They barely made it through Kenny’s front door before taking each other’s clothes off. By the time they reached his bedroom, everything was tossed off somewhere in between. Taylour’s body ached at Kenny’s touch, his lips tracing down her neck from behind. His hands were firm and taking his time grasping and playing with her breasts. He pinched her nipples, causing her to yelp in surprise but soon afterward moan in pleasure.

Kenny wasn’t sure where to begin. He’s been fantasizing about this moment for so long that it almost felt too good to be true. At any moment he was going to be awakened to find himself alone in a hotel room. When Taylour took one of his hands and placed it over her wetness, it brought him back to the sweet reality that this was real. He rubbed his finger against it, teasing her. He moved his other hand from her breast to caress down to her thigh. Taylour’s moans grew louder, enjoying the fact that she doesn’t have to hold back.

Kenny guided Taylour to the bed and have her sit on the edge. He got on his knees and spread her legs. He kissed her from her toes to her thighs, caressing her skin. He inserted a finger inside her sweetness and gently pulsed. Taylour leaned back, closed her eyes, and savored his touch. After a little while, she felt Kenny’s tongue against her sweetness causing her to throw her head back in pleasure. Her pants and breaths filled the room. With every moan of his name, Kenny rolled his tongue around her, causing her knees to shake. He pulled away and was met with Taylour’s hands cupping his face, meeting him halfway to kiss him. He felt stiff from her touch as she pulled him onto the bed on top of her, lying on her back.

Kenny nibbled her ear and then suckled on her breasts.

Taylour wrapped her arms around Kenny’s muscular back. She pressed him against her and placed her lips over his left ear.

“I want you inside me,” She whispered.

Kenny positioned himself inside her. In response, Taylour wrapped her legs around his hips. Wanting to take his time, he took deep slow strokes. Taylour’s moans and sweet nothings filled his ear, becoming more charged with every stroke.

Taylour moved her lips to Kenny’s mouth and kissed him with intensity. He could feel her hips tense underneath him, a signal she was close.

He broke the kiss, breaking free from Taylour. She gasped at his strength to pull her on top of him in a straddle position and put himself back inside her. He quickened the pace of his thrust, causing her breast to bounce with every pump. Taylour’s moans became incomprehensible as her breaths shortened. He felt her orgasm ripple through her but it didn’t stop him. He slowed down his pace to just shy of what it was before. The feelings of pleasure took over and overwhelmed her body as she whined out his name over and over again.

Kenny came inside her soon afterward.‌ He let out a deep, low groan as his cock pulsated inside her. Taylour let out a soft moan, thrusting her hips up once more before pulling away.

She laid on her stomach beside him, resting her head on his shoulder. The two lay in lover’s bliss.

A few moments later, he could hear Taylour lightly snore, dozing off. Kenny gently slid out of the bed and went to collect their clothes. He picked up his phone from his shorts pocket and checked the screen. The clock flashed, 11:52 PM as he noticed an email thread between him, Brandi, and Tony debating on whether to sign a new wrestler. He decided he would reply in the morning.

He set his alarm for the morning and crawled back into bed with Taylour who already wrapped herself in the sheets.

She kissed her forward and pulled her close. He fell asleep but couldn’t dream because it had finally become a reality.