Status: Ended, will be deleting soon.

I'm okay, I promise.

Chapter 6 - BANG!

From since a few months back I've been know as the 'kid' who always walked around with; a camera, a notepad, a book and her phone.
If i was in school I'd most likely carry them in a bag but i can usually put them someone like a pocket because the stuff would only be like....diary sized.
This is because i like to take photos of things to post them on Live Journal or just to keep them as a memory, the notepad because i write and draw and the book because i like to read books people wouldn't look at twice.
I've had a love of reading since i was in year 1, everybody else was on the year 1 books and i was reading year 6 books.
I've loved writing for years but so has my oldest sister Emma, my first serious writing (which i posted online) was a fan fiction i was 13 and very naive.
I've ALWAYS loved drawing and art, my mum is an excellent drawer but she doesn't do it anymore, I draw things in my mind and pictures online that i think are beautiful.

I woke up with a jump when i heard a bang, I looked at the clock and it was 5:30am.
"gah i might as well get ready" i was just about to walk into the bathroom when i heard a bang down the very dark hallway and froze on the spot, i walked slowly down to Kaley room and peaked in to see if it was her
I looked in and she was fast asleep, i slowly walked down the stairs, if i turn the light on they'll know I'm here and kill me.
I started subconsciously listing the ways i may die soon; gun, knife, smash me over the head with a lamp....KIDNAP AND RAPE ME?!
I starting retreating back up the stairs when i heard another bang even closer
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'M GONNA DIE!
I heard another bang and starting think about how thin the walls are, The bangs must be outside!
I quickly ran to the window to see a guy booting his car, dude anger issues?
oh my giddy god pajamas it's the ice cream guy! i ran up the stairs and ran into Kaley's room, "Kaley, that guy from the malls outside!!" she jumped up and went to her window nearly falling over.
"aw his cars broke down! we should go help him" she said with a soppy look on her face
"are you fucking mental? you met him once!" i said loudly but not loud enough to wake my mum up, we looked outside and he was on the phone to someone.
"well I'm going downstairs to make a brew" she said putting on some slippers
"aren't you going back to sleep?" " nahh I'm awake now" "same, I'll come down wi' you"
we both walked down stairs, hearing someone mumbling we went to window and i saw ice cream boy with hot topic boy, friends?
They both got into what i guessed was hot topic boys car and drove off, what was he even doing out at this time?

I looked at the clock and it was now 7:00am, I've already had my breakfast (don't usually), washed my face, cleaned my horseshoes (snakebites) and brushed my teeth.
I walked into my room and picked out my clothes; death note tee-shirt, ripped jeans, my robot hoodie and my hi-tops.
I put my clothes on and walked over to the mirror, lining my eyes with thick eyeliner and straightening my hair.
Grabbing my backpack out of my wardrobe i put my stuff in; camera, phone, pens, writing pad, hairbrush, purse and headphones. My sister shouted up the stairs to tell me she'd made me a brew and asked me to grab her bag, i did so and walked down the stairs grabbing my brew from the kitchen.
I walked into the front room and saw my sister flicking through the channels
"what time does the school start?" i said grimacing at the TV when care bears came on, "mum said 8:30" she replied not taking her eyes off the TV, i quickly looked at the clock, i do that alot
I read in big white letters 7:45, "should we go then because we need to go to the office?" she said finishing off her brew, i did the same and passed her her bag.
We closed and locked the front door with a spare key mum had got cut, i looked across the road to see the car ice cream boy was kicking sporting a flat tire, ooo tough luck.
♠ ♠ ♠
47 readers, 3 subscribers
i'd like to know who my subscribers are please?
Words: 774
I'll be writing about updates on my livejournal, i give up on youtube =/
now it's your turn to update Nicola :]
i love you guys.
xoxo