Status: Updated Every Wednesday and Sunday

Are We Out of the Woods?

Last Night We Mingle

~*~Nova Rock Festival~*~

Cecelia had loved hanging out with Matt after his set. But after Alter Bridge's set they headed back to the hotel to rest up before heading out in the morning. She was not happy about that but she was about the fact that they had one more festival that intertwined with Avenged before they headed home until a show.

“Now we can stay until it's over if you guys want,”Mark said. “Myles, Scott and Brian plan on all heading home after the set.”

“We can?”

He smiled,”I know there are still some bands that are on the list that neither of you have seen. And since we won't be touring for awhile.”

“Oh but the only one she will want to see plays today as well,”Penny smiled.

“Is that so?”Mark asked.

“I don't know what time they play but I really would like to see them,”Cecelia smiled.

“If they play when we do you have my permission to see them,”Mark shook his head. “Just keep your phone on.”

“Seriously?!”she squealed.

He chuckled,”Don't make me regret this.”

She hugged him,”I won't!” She went to leave.

“I didn't say right now,”he sighed.

“Oh. Well I was just going to find the times,”she smiled.

“I will let you know.”

Mark turned to head out of the tent. He was almost late for sound check.

“Do I need to help you slip away?”Penny asked looking up from her notebook that had questions written down.

“No. I don't think you will. I mean I can leave now since he's headed to sound check. But I don't want to leave you.”

“Help me with a few more questions and then you can slip out,”she smiled.

Cecelia nodded and sat down. She offered questions she as a fan would want to know that Penny didn't have written down. After around the eighth one Penny told her to slip out the other side of the tent. It took her all of ten minutes to bump into a solid wall of muscle. Tumbling backwards as a hand grabbed her arm.

“Hey Ce,”Matt caught her easily.

She gave a shy smile,”Hey. Thanks for the catch.”

He chuckled,”You're welcome.”

“So. Hey,”she said again.

He turned back to one of his bandmates,”I'll be at sound check in thirty.” He faced her again. “So hey yourself.”

She dug the tip of her shoe into the ground and looked down at it,”What's up?”

“The Cecelia is acting shy?”he smiled.

She shrugged,”Maybe.”

“Let's grab some lunch,”he suggested.

“I'd like that,”she nodded.

She trailed beside him as they headed to catering.

“Are you guys staying the whole time?”he asked.

She shrugged,”I don't know. Mark said we could but there's only one band I'm hoping to see.”

He smirked,”And that would be?”

“Yours,”she smiled. “He told me I could see you guys even if it's during their set.”

“I'm glad to hear it. If it is one of the Berry twins will keep an eye on you,”he chuckled. “What are they doing after this festival?”

“Oh. We're heading home.”

“Oh. I'm sad to hear that I won't be running into you anymore,”he frowned.

“Me too. But you can have my number,”she thought about how eager she sounded. “I mean only if you want it.”

He chuckled,”I can't promise how well I'll be able to keep in touch right now but I would definitely like to have your number.”

She smiled,”Okay. I get it. You're a busy rockstar.”

He nodded,”I am. But I'll always welcome calls or texts from you.”

She smiled,”Alright. I'll give you my number at the end of the night.”

He smiled,”Okay. I'll take your word for it.”

She grabbed her plate as he grabbed his. They talked over lunch about how fun festivals are. And how you can meet amazing people at them. All too soon though he was having to leave her for soundcheck. Both were excited about the thought of her seeing them tonight. And Matt certainly was when she offered her number.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the last festival chapter. I searched and searched and it seems that both bands started working on albums that fall. So the next chapter will pick up then.