Status: Updated Every Wednesday and Sunday

Are We Out of the Woods?

The First Set Caught

Luckily for Cecelia Avenged Sevenfold was playing before Alter Bridge. So she wouldn't have to be babysat by the Berrys. She practically pulled Mark along with her and Penny to the stage. The guys were just getting ready to head on to the stage when Matt spotted them. He gave Cecelia a smile that was all dimples and metal fangs. Her stomach squirmed.

“You know,”Penny whispered to her. “That Synyster Gates is pretty hot.”

Cecelia nudged her gently,”Oh I know. I've seen the drool in the corners of your mouth when he's around.”

“I do not drool,”she protested.

“You do. And it's adorable.”

Penny swatted at her,”You hush. You're the one that's going to need to remember to breathe. Or you're gonna need a bucket. Maybe both.”

“I already forgot how to breathe,”Cecelia laughed.

The PA went down and everyone seemed to be holding their breaths. The guys ripped into Unholy Confessions. The sounds the crowd made was deafening. But Cecelia loved it. Matt took center stage and began belting out the lyrics. Penny and Cecelia sang happily along with Matt. Matt was going to make sure she remembered her first show.

~*~

With a thank you to the crowd the guys were herded off the stage. Well Jimmy and Brian were out there throwing things. But the first thing Matt needed to do was find Cecelia. She hurried over to him.

“Oh my god!”she shouted.

He chuckled,”A little deaf?”

She smiled,”I'm screaming, aren't I?”

He nodded,”Yeah.”

“Sorry,”she tried to lower her voice.

He removed his sunglasses and pulled off his hat and bandanna,”It's alright.”

Penny was hugged up to Mark,”We're gonna head to their stage. You coming,Ce?”

She looked back pleadingly,”I'll be there before the set.”

Penny smiled and pushed Mark to head that way,”Okay! Don't do anything I wouldn't do.”

“Don't tell her that!”Mark groaned.

“I am an innocent angel,”she said as they left.

“Innocent angel,”he snorted. “Ow, what was that for?”

“Because your snort implied I wasn't,” she shook her head.

Cecelia watched them with amusement as they rounded the bottom of the stairs.

“How was popping the ole Avenged cherry?”Matt asked. Her eyes widened and he chuckled. “Left you speechless. That's good.”

He winked and motioned for her to follow. She did as they headed down the stairs.

“I need to hit the bus real quick and then I'll walk to you the stage,”he chuckled.

She nodded,”Okay.”

He kept pace with her. Knowing his long legs could set the speed if he wanted to. But he didn't. It was still hot and he was sweaty enough.

“Did we live up to your expectations of us?”he asked breaking the silence.

She smiled thoughtfully,”Maybe. They gave you guys a short set. I may have to see more shows just to be sure whether you guys are amazing live.”

“Damn Cecelia, don't hold back,”he laughed.

“Well what I got to witness was pretty awesome,”she smiled more.

“It looked like you enjoyed it,”he smiled.

“You watched us?”

“I only watched you,”he said.

“That's not creepy at all,”she stepped away slightly. And then laughed at his appalled looked. “I'm just joking.”

He didn't know how to respond to that for a moment and just opted to unlock the bus. He motioned for her to go on first.

“I'm not going to find like giant dildos just laying around, am I?”

Matt nearly choked,”No?”

“Was that a question asked to my question?”she turned to look at him.

“I can't promise you won't see things you don't wanna see,”he shrugged.

“I think I will wait for you outside,”she laughed.

“Are you sure? The ac is on in here,”he chuckled.

“I'll take the heat over things that could have gone in groupies, thanks.”

“It's not that bad,”he said.

“I've heard some things,”she winked as she headed off the bus. “Rockstars sweetheart. I know how you guys really can be.”

He gawked at the empty space where she stood. He grabbed another shirt from his bunk and changed in to it. Then he wiped off his face, head and neck with a washcloth. When he stepped off the bus she was standing there leaning against it. So she was shaded.

“Could have stayed on the bus,”he said.

“Could have caught something from your couches,”she shook her head.

“Well you missed the show,”he winked.

Her head tilted,”Um. Like strip show? Or something else. Cause if it's that then uh no thanks.”

He laughed,”I changed my shirt.”

“Oh well in that case I can just look on the internet,”she winked. “Let's go.”

“You don't want to see it in person?”he asked.

“I like living. So not today.”

She hurried to the stage Alter Bridge was playing at as he followed. It was hot and she had to mess with him. It kept her from jumping him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her sass, I love it lol. Definitely is keeping him on his toes.