A wedding, a tour and a funeral

Pancakes and music

The sunlight was peeping through the curtains of their condo. It wasn’t too cold, especially for this time of year, Christmas. And it was their favorite time of the year, ok mainly Jimmy’s, but that did t stop the two of them from decorating the shit out of their house. Honestly, it was quite funny at times too, to see a 6ft 3 man trying to untangle Christmas lights. She smiled at that exact memory three weeks ago, she glanced over at Jimmy, who was still sleeping.

Although that wasn’t a surprise, as it was 9am and very rarely got out of bed before 11am anyway (well only if he had to), Leana was surprised herself that she was up this early, they didn’t get to sleep until way past 3am early this morning. To which she was then reminded of the fact that she had Jimmy’s shirt on and not much else. She looked at Jimmy, who was laying on his front with the sheets twisted and only covering his lower half and his hair going in all directions. She blushed at the sight. Sex with Jimmy was always magical. They worked in harmony with one another. He knew very well what she liked. What turned her on. He made her feel special. A feeing she was never get use to. And of course likewise, she knew what turned him on, and she especially knew what moves he liked. Damn, they’d done them enough last night, She was pretty sure Mrs Tully heard them fucking next door. She shook her head and smiled, she was pretty sure their neighbours were used to it by now after 5 years.

She looked at the clock beside the bed and it was 10:47am. Not as early as she thought. She got out of bed, trying not to wake Jim in the process. She grabbed her phone, and headed to the bathroom to get herself ready for the day. Once in the bathroom she brushed her teeth and took off jimmys top and jumped into the shower. Which had be newly redone, nothing major just a little touching up.

Half an hour later she put a towel round her, grabbed her stuff and walked back to the bedroom, where Jimmy was still sleeping. She dropped the towel, when she heard a whistle. She looked around to see Jimmy with his hands resting behind his head and him smiling.

“Like what you see Mr Sullivan?” She smiled at him and bent down to give him a kiss.

“Mmm.. definitely” He said as they broke apart. His eyes practically drinking up her body. He hands roamed her body until they stoped at her ass. Jimmy’s touch always sent her wild and he knew that.

“Babe. As much as I’d love to come back to bed.. I Don’t think my dad would be happy if we were late..again”

Jimmy playfully rolled his eyes. Giving her one last kiss before almost jumping out of bed. Leana shook her head jokingly. How could someone get tired of this? She knew that she wouldn’t that was for sure.

“Fine.. you win...for now”

“Good.. cos you know I lovee winning” she said winking at him. But before he could say or doing anything she started putting her clothes on. To which he pouted, honestly he was like a big kid. Her bog kid though. Within 30 minutes they were both ready and downstairs having breakfast. Or rather Leana was. Jimmy was on the phone to his sister, she couldn’t remember why.

Leana has decided to cook blueberry pancakes with the radio on to make the cooking process more fun. She started swaying her hips to the music and wasn’t long before she felt hands wrapping around her waist. “That’s hot” Jimmy said as he kissed her neck up towards her temple. She turned around to face him and kissed him. One of his hands was on her ass and the other leaning on the counter top. She pulled back slightly and laughed.

“Jimmy as much as I wouldn’t mind... you don’t really want the pancakes to burn do you?”

“You made me pancakes?!” He all but shouted.

“Of course, you don’t think I’m going to eat all 10 am I?” She turned around to take care of the thankfully, not so burnt pancakes.

After a few minutes the pancakes were ready and Jimmy’s was already at the table waiting, and was always hilarious to see him acting silly. Or normal, however you wanted to look at it. Setting the plates on the table, he practically inhaled the pancakes.

“Anyone would think you’re starving” she giggled. Putting her own food into her mouth.

“Yeah well... I’m blaming you for that” He said and winked.

“Excuse me I’m not the one who started drinking”

“But you are the one who went commando babe”

She smiled at the thought about last night. “Well, yeah fine ok, that was partly my fault”

After they’d finished, she quickly went to their bedroom to do her makeup. Letting jimmy watch tv whilst she got ready. She didn’t normally do much, bit of foundation here and there and some eyeliner and mascara and she was done. She was never one to go ott with makeup but she liked it none the less.

She checked her watched, which was Jimmy’s but she always found herself wearing it on occasion. Not the Jimmy minded of course. 12pm. Damn they were going to be late if they didn’t get ahead of the traffic now. Especially on Christmas. A 20 minute journey to her dad’s could take 45 minutes.

“Jimmy... Jim.. you can sit and watch the news later” She watched him turn off the tv after a slight pause. And with that Jimmy grabbed the car keys and they were out the front door, Leana quickly locked the front door behind her before all but running to catch up with Jimmy, who by this point was already at the car.

“Honestly, you gotta stop going to fast”

“That’s not what you said last night babe” he winked as he got in the car.

She shook her head and chuckled, he was right and with that she jumped in the car.