Two Days Fun Itinerary with Toddlers to London

London is one of the great cities in the world to plan a trip with your toddlers. There are plenty of things to do with your little ones and lots of quiet corners where you can retreat from the hustle and bustle.

Here I'm going to share my two days of fun activities with my kids and husband. It may help you to plan your trip to London with your kids. First, we booked a one-bedroom apartment as per our convenience at the Presidential Marylebone Mayfair. The best thing about the apartment was that it was centrally located in London so, for us to visit many popular tourist attractions was too easy and convenient.

Day 1:

The British Museum:

I loved this museum. It was free, kid-friendly, and filled with some of the most spectacular cultural artifacts in the world. I spent an hour there to see the highlights.
Ticket Price: Free entry
Timing: 10am–5:30pm
Distance: 2.0 miles away from the Presidential Marylebone Mayfair

Trafalgar Square:

It is an iconic London landmark and is considered a cultural hub in London. It is popular for hosting events, cultural celebrations and rallies, bringing together all the people of London, great for views along the river which our kids loved too much.
Distance: 1.8 miles away from the Presidential Marylebone Mayfair
Timing: Open 24 hours
Ticket Price: Free

King’s Cross:

I’m a big fan of Harry Potter, so I stopped by Platform 9 ¾ at Kings Cross for a photo opportunity. King’s Cross is a little out of the way from most London attractions, but it is just a block from The British Library, so this is the best time to go on the trip.
Ticket Price: Free entry
Distance: 2.5 miles away from the Presidential Marylebone Mayfair

Day 2:

The London Dungeon:

This attraction is horrible and nasty in a good way. It told London's history. Our kids and we love this stuff.
Timing: 7 days a week every day of the year except Christmas Day. Opening hours vary during the year, see its website for more details.
Distance: 3.2 miles away from the Presidential Marylebone Mayfair

Tower Of London:

Tower of London is a historic castle that holds the Crown's jewels. To learn more about it, we got a tour guide in advance. It was pretty fantastic for us. We spent approximately 2-hours there which was enough to explore it.
Location: St Katharine’s & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB, United Kingdom
Timings: 9 am – 4:30 pm
Distance: 4.2 miles away from the Presidential Marylebone Mayfair

Buckingham Palace: This place is one of the world’s few remaining working royal palaces, so we headed there. It is the London residence of Her Majesty The Queen, the monarch of the United Kingdom.
Ticket Price: The entry ticket for a person costs around £23
Timings: 9:30 am to 7:30 pm from July to August, and from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM from September to October.
Location: Westminster, London
Distance: 1.7 miles away from the Presidential Marylebone Mayfair

I booked a taxi to Heathrow airport from where we boarded the flight back to our hometown. It was altogether a very good experience for us. We packed our luggage and got ready for departure. I badged goodbye to the serviced apartment staff who served me in a great way. The serviced apartment where we stayed was very good and the staff was very helpful too. We would highly recommend Presidential Marylebone Mayfair.

There are endless options when you can visit London with kids. So, book your apartment at any serviced apartments in London which is a better option than hotels and enjoy the journey to London.