Death, Love and Family

Chapter 10: Oh My God, Really?

As the plane took off I grabbed hold of the arm rests and closed my eyes taking deep breaths trying to stay calm, I know stress is not good for the baby.

I did the same thing as the plane landed but I also felt more relaxed afterwords. I immeadiatly called Matt after we got off. As I was susspecting he picked up straight away. "You ok Nik?"

I sighed at the sound of his voice and said "Perfect it was a good flight no turbulance what-so-ever but damn is good to back on the ground alright so where are you guys?"

He answered "At the stadium same place we were for warped a few years ago."

I nodded and said "Ah i know where that is from here actually I'm gonna go get a rental and I'll see you in about an hour."

"Ok I think I'll see you then love you!"

"Love you too bye!" I hung up and looked up to see Katie and her friends.

"You ok?" Katie asked. I must have looked stressed after the plane ride.

I nodded and smiled "Yeah I'm fine.....oh and I talked to Matt or Shads whatever and he said he can get you guys backstage seemed he remembered you too Katie, Val must have really liked you."

Kaite blushed and shrugged "I guess...anyways you have my number call if anything changes or if ya just need to talk I won't tell anyone cross my heart."

I giggled and said "Will do hun you live in Huntington right?" she nodded "Well then after this tour is over we're a deffinatly gonna have to hang out. Oh and just a heads up I have some big news thats about to come out I just have to talk to Matt first."

She nodded and they all gave me one last hug before we all went our seperate ways. As Sara walked to get our luggage I went a rented an SUV, what can I say we packed alot.

I called Sara and told her to meet me out front which she did, but since I'm pregnant she wouldn't let me help load it into the trunk. As soon as it was all packed we started our way to the stadium. I drove here tons of times back and forth from the airport picking up bands, luggage and equitment for warped tour.

As I pulled in I rolled down my window and just lifed my sunglasses to look at the gurd they had when I realized it was none other then Matty Berry I laughed and reached through the window to hug him "Hey Matty it's good to see you where are the guys."

He laughed and said "Good to see you too Nik just take a left and you'll be able to spot the bus its the silver shiny one!"

I laughed and said "Thanks Matty I'll see you soon!"

It was when I turned and saw their bus that's when I got real nervous, Sara reached over and grabbed my hand saying "It's going to be alright hun he loves you with all his heart and I know he'll love his baby just the same."

I nodded even tough I didn't know if that were true or not. I sighed and said "Can you go on first and tell Matt to meet me out here...please?"

She just nodded as I parked the truck she got out and walked to the bus. I got out of the truck and leaned against the front waiting for Matt to come out.

When I heard the bus door open I looked up and saw Matt walk out and run towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist as mine found their way around the back of his neck, as I stood there hugging him I started crying wondering if this was the last time I would get to hug him like this after I told him the news.

As soon as he heard me crying he pulled away and wipped the tears off my face "Baby, what's wrong?"

I sighed and reached up to wipe the tears away myself "Matt I need to tell you something I took some tests and went to the doctors and I found out why I was sick every morning for the past month!"

He brushed away more tears as he asked "Why? What is it?"

I looked up at him looking him straight in the eyes I said "Matt I'm pregnant!"

I heard him take in a sharp breath as his eyes widened "You're....Oh my god really?" he seemed happy about it almost excited.

I smiled and nodded "Yeah 8 weeks along!"

He smiled so big as he wrapped his arms around me again this time picking me up and spinning me around. I laughed along with him. When he set me down he kissed me and pulled back with the biggest smile on his face. "Can we tell everyone?"

I laughed and nodded "Matt I don't care who you tell as long as your happy with it."

He smiled and kissed my cheek he put his hands over my stomach and just stood there looking down at it for a few minutes before he looked at me that's when I noticed he was crying. I reached up and wiped his tears away "Hey babe what's wrong?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and rested his forehead against mine "Do you know why Val was flying out to see me that night?" I just shook my head having no idea why he was even bringing this up right now, "She was flying to see me because she wanted to tell me face to face that she was pregnant, You flying out here just to tell me face to face just reminded me of why she died.........I already lost Val and my baby once I can't loose you and this baby either I don't know what I'd do if I did!"

I kissed him and whispered "If it help you any I packed for the rest of the tour, you'll be able to keep an eye on me the whole time and make sure nothing happens to me or the baby!"

He smiled and said "You seriously know me to well! Can I announce it at the concert today please?"

I giggled and nodded "Yeah Matt I already told you I don't care who you tell as long as you're happy with it I really don't care about everyone but I think we should wait until we talk to your parents though?"

He shrugged "We have a few days off after this concert you and I can fly there and talk to the about everything then we can fly back in time for the next show, But I am still going to announce it at this concert!"

I sighed and asked "What if you're parents hear about it?"

He smiled and shook his head and said "They won't babe I promise, but lets get you out of this heat and on the bus so we can tell the guys!"
♠ ♠ ♠
ok here's the update tell me what yall think!!??