Her Crimson Curse (Concept)

From the day Isolde was born, she was cursed. In return for stark beauty, any man she fell in love with her would slowly fall into maddening jealousy, turning into vengeful wolves that would hunt her down and devour her. Her mother had been slain by her father. Her grandmother by her grandfather. And her paternal side still stalked after her, great shadowy wolves watching for the moment she turned a man's head to rip him apart.
The women of her family had been desperate to lift this curse, passing on information to the next; the stories, the history. None found a way, and none seemed to know why the curse had been placed at all. Isolde had given up on trying. She didn't have time to break the curse. She didn't want to fall into the same trap of her mother and grandmother and all those women before her. She wanted to free of these monsters and free of fear she'd end up getting any man she loved killed.
So, Isolde, armed with rifle and wits, hunts for the immortal witch who had cursed her family generations ago to put a bullet between her eyes.
A feat she'd either die trying or succeed, no matter the cost.

A red-riding hood inspired story.

This is a pitch. Once my current live story is completed (Hellfire), I'll see which pitch has the most votes and reads and choose that story to be written next. So if you're interested, let me know.

This would be the first of a series of other Grimm and classic story re-tellings. I've vague thoughts for a Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, as well as a sort of reverse 'riches to rags' Cinderella. I also might try follow a word limit. Who knows?