Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 18 (Matt's POV)

Time skip to Saturday night, I am peacefully playing my video game Call of Duty with my friends. Until I receive a phone call from Jazmin's mom Rosa who is freaking out. I take off my headset and pause my game. Next, I pick up my phone to answer it "Rosa what's wrong?" Rosa worriedly answers "I have been trying to reach Jazmin all night but I haven't received anything from her so I don't know what to do."

As soon she said it, I automatically knew Jazmin is in trouble. I reassure her "Look don't worry, I'll find Jazmin and bring her safe and sound to you so please don't stress yourself out because I've got this." Rosa questions "Do you know where she is?" I nod "Yes I think so but look, please relax for now because I will find her and bring her back." Rosa thanks "Before you leave, I just want to thank you for being a great friend to Jazmin since I rarely see her having any good friends ever since we moved here from New York."

When her mother said those words to me, I couldn't help but to smile to myself "Oh really?" I answer to her nicely "Oh thanks Rosa...your daughter has been also been a great friend to me as well so I'm going to do everything in my power to bring your daughter home safe and sound." She states "Okay now please bring my daughter back." I reply "I will now so please try to relax and I'll call you back when me and my friends go get her." She ends the call saying "Yes please. let me know when you and your friends get her."

I get up from my bed to change into my clothes and get my phone to call one of my longtime bets friends Brian who is the main guitarist of a band I created which is called Avenged Sevenfold. Brian asks "Yo Matt, what's up man?" I reply "Yo dude, I think my female best friend is in trouble so you want to grab the rest of the guys to come with me to rescue her at a college party?" Brian answers "Oh certainly bro." Brian asks "Yo Matt, you know where she is at?"

I sigh "No but I do remember it's a house party however I don't know which house is it." Brian suggests "Dude, have you got your female best friend's social media?" I answer back "Yes...I have got her on Instagram, Twitter and others." Brian advises "Dude find her IG and check her stories to find her location." I reply "Alright I'll call you back when I have her location."

Brian answers "Okay Matt." We hang up so I go on Instagram to find her location. Luckily I see her Instagram story being active so I checked it to see her with the same group of friends I had a problem with. I noticed the house is huge from her Instagram story but as I am passing through her stories, I hear one of her "friends" yell out "We're here at the motherfucking Smith Johnson's house bitches!" I automatically know where she is and call Brian to let him know "I know where she is at...meet me at my house in a couple of minutes."
♠ ♠ ♠
From this point, the story will get real so there will be mentions of sexual assault, drinking and other issues.