Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Jazmin Acosta is moving from New York to California for a better life with her family. When her mom Rosa told her about those shocking news, she was shocked and sad that she is leaving a state that she pretty much grew up in. However her mindset changed as soon when she learned about the colleges in California for her major so in a weird way, she was excited and scared at the same time. In the state of California, Matt Sanders is a person who never cared about going to college. He looked at it as a waste of time since he wants to be a singer for a rock band that he created.

However his mother and his father always comparing him to his successful older sister Julia who is a doctor at a hospital which always made himself feel less. Thus making him go to college for music to prove his parents wrong. Once they both land in the college, Matt automatically befriends Jazmin and builds a connection between the two of them. He realizes Jazmin is shy and introverted while he is outspoken and caring. She determines to help him with his issues with his mother as he helps her with her confidence.

Will they able to help another or their friendship will shatter into pieces? Read and Find out in Different Worlds!