So to Hell with Good Intentions

Got a real bad habit of messing it up

After the day I had, it was so nice to land at LAX. Once I grab my bag from baggage claim, I immediately head to my car, it’s nearing midnight and I honestly can’t wait to get to Spencer’s and curl up in bed with him and Voorhees.

I toss my luggage into the trunk and get into the car; turning it on as soon as I’m inside. Once my phone connects to my bluetooth, I immediately call Spencer. After a couple rings, it goes to voicemail. Frowning, I put the car into drive and start heading to his apartment. Made he’s out with the guys or hell, he fell asleep waiting for me.

The drive to Spencer’s place was done in silence. I’m still trying to relax from the flight home. I hate flying but a 60 minute or so flight is so much better than a 4 hour drive. But sadly my nerves and anxiety don’t necessarily agree with that logic.

I get to Spencer’s in record time. I park my car next to his before killing the engine. Once again I call Spencer but this time it goes straight to voicemail. Frowning, I grab my purse before getting out of my car; locking it behind me as I head into the building. Again in the elevator I try and call him; still nothing. Getting nervous, I begin to playing with the rings on my fingers. He wouldn’t cheat on me, would he? I think to myself. The elevator stops on his floor and I let out the breath I didn’t even know I was holding. I quickly walk towards his door and standing in front of it; debating on whether I want to go in or not. Biting my lower lip, I unlock his door and enter the apartment.

Once inside, I see Voorhees lounging on the couch, dead asleep. He doesn’t even realize I’m home. Chuckling a bit, I head towards Spencer’s bedroom. I toss my bag on his bed and I can hear the shower running in the bathroom. Sneaking to the door, I open it up and only see one pile of clothing. A sigh of relief escapes my lips and I sneak further into the bathroom and towards the shower. As soon as I get closer to the shower, I begin to pull back the shower curtain; enough to scary the shit out of the lead singer; causing him to jump and immediately try and cover himself up.

I can’t help but to laugh causing Spencer to glare at him before he finally relaxes. “I love how your immediate reaction was to cover up your dick and not get in a defensive stance.” He glares even more. “If you would have just answered your phone, you’d know I landed back in L.A.”

“I thought you were supposed to be home hours ago.” He points out, shutting off the water. “It’s midnight.”

“I know and I’m sorry.” I apologize before wrapping my arms around him, not caring if he’s still soaking wet. “Panels ran late, flights got delayed. I honestly should have just drove home but it was late and I was tired. And I figured you’d want a girlfriend alive and not wrapped around a light pole or in a ditch in the middle of the desert.”

“You figured correctly.” He chuckles before placing a gentle kiss on my lips. “I missed you so much.” He murmurs against my lips before deepening the kiss. My arms move from his torso and snake around his neck, pulling him closer to me.The kiss soon turns frenzied and Spencer starts pulling on at the hem of my shirt. We break away long enough to remove the shirt and begins quick work of my jeans and Adias slides before his lips and back on mine frenzied as ever. “We should really go into the bedroom.” He murmurs as he backs me out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. We keep backing up until the back of my legs hit the edge of his bed. He pulls away and he looks down at me with lust blown eyes. “You have no idea how much I missed you.”

A smirk dances on my lips as I take my hand and run it down his chest, stopping at his hardened dick. I take it in my hand and grasp it before I start stroking; earning a loud groan from my boyfriend. “I think I have the slightest idea.” I continue to stroke, earning more groans from Spencer before he wraps his hand around my wrist; stopping the motion.

“If you continue to do that, I won’t last much longer.” He informs me before pushing me onto the bed. “And I have so many plans for you tonight.” He smirks down at me before crawling on top of me. Our faces are centimeters from each other. “The question is, do you have the energy for it?” I pull him down until our lips crash together, I buck my hips up against him, earning a moan from the both of us. Spencer’s hand runs down my body and stops at the elastic of my thong.

“You’re not allowed to leave me any longer than a night, got that?” He asks between kisses as he slides my thong down enough that I can kick it off. “Because I definitely can’t handle being away from you this long. I really missed you.”

I pull my lips away from his and start kissing up to his ear; nibbling on his earlobe before whispering in his ear, “prove it.” He rolls his hips against mine once before quickly entering me; earning a loud moan from the two of us…

**

Next morning, I wake up before Spencer. I roll onto my side and just watch him sleep. How can he be so angelic? I roll out of bed and walk over to his closet; taking one of his many horror movie themed t-shirts and putting it on to cover my naked torso. I take one more look at Spencer before heading into the living room.. Voorhees sees me and quickly jumps off the couch and runs straight for me, jumping on me and licking my face. I laugh as I push him down. “I missed you too buddy. Let me quickly feed you and we’ll go outside for a walk; okay?” I walk over to his food and feed him before going into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for my other favorite boy.

As I’m cooking pancakes, I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist and a set of lips on my neck. “Good morning, baby.” Spencer whispers in my ear; his voice still harsh from sleep. “I woke up and you weren’t there.”

“I figured after last night, you’d want breakfast.” I chuckle, continuing on making his breakfast.

“As good as your pancakes are, there is something else I’d rather have.” I feel him smirk against my ear. I lower the heat on the stove before turning around in his arms and snaking mine around his neck.

“Real food first.” I sternly tell him before kissing his lips. “Then we can do that as much as you want.” He laughs before kissing me once again pulling away. “So I have a question for you.” I tell him before going back to cooking. “Why didn’t you answer your phone last night when I called?”

“I was out with the band and my phone died.” He replies. “Why? Please don’t tell me you thought I was cheating on you?” I don’t answer him. I just sigh. “October, you really thought I’d do that?” He places a hand on my shoulder and urges me to turn around. “You know I’d never do that, right?”

“Yes, I know that.” I tell him, smiling. “But anxiety me, doesn’t know that. Spencer, I didn’t have a great run of boyfriends. I’ve been cheated on by multiple guys, guys that swore they’d never hurt me. And the first sign of them cheating on me was them not answering their phones.” He gives me a sympathetic smile before pulling me in his arms. “I really do love you Spencer and I trust you wholeheartedly. I don’t want to lose you.”

I feel him plant a kiss on the top of my head. “Toby, you’ll never lose me. I promise you that..”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the greatest writer of smut but oh well. There y'all go.

comment&subscribe?