Last Seen in a Slasher's Dream

No silver screens or movie scenes

...2018

“Thank you for calling Eternally Yours Tattoo Parlor. This is Veronica, how can I help you?” I hear my receptionist say as I walk into the tattoo studio I’ve owned for 5 years. I wave at her before disappearing in my office where I stop in my tracks. Sitting in my office chair is my brother Skeet Ulrich and sitting in front of my desk, looking through my portfolio is his friend and former co-star, Matthew Lillard. Rolling my eyes, I toss my back on the couch in my office and cross my arms over my chest, staring at them; waiting for them to explain why they’re here.

“Aren’t you happy to see your favorite big brother?” Skeet questions with a smirk. “No hug or anything?”

“What brings you here to Salem?” I question them. “Aren’t you a little far from L.A?”

“Can’t a man and his friend visit his baby sister?” Skeet questions, with his arms wide open “Still haven’t gotten my hug. What gives Indy?” Rolling my eyes, I walk over and give my big brother a hug before turning around and hugging Matthew.

“Still didn’t answer my question. “I remind him. “What brings you to Salem?”

“Terror Con.” Matthew replies. “And we heard you’ll also be there doing tattoos.”

“I'm a horror based tattoo studio that apparently loves doing conventions so damn much.” I laugh. “It was a last second thing which is why I didn’t call you guys.”

“Look at my baby sister rubbing elbows with horror movie actors and fans.” Skeet jokes. “I’m so proud of you.”

“Thanks big bro.” I smile. “It’s nice to be known for something other than being the baby sister of Skeet Ulrich aka Billy Loomis. Don’t get me wrong, I think the majority of the people that stop in are trying to meet you. But hey, they end up being paying customers so I couldn’t care less.”

“When do you have to be there tomorrow?” Skeet asks. “We could possibly hang out before our panel at 1pm.”

“I have to be there bright and early to set up and will be doing tattoos all day.” I tell them, frowning. “Maybe we can hang afterwards? Or the next day if you don’t have to fly back to L.A so soon?”

Matthew and Skeet share a look, “we can swing tomorrow if that means getting to hang out with my baby sister.” Skeet smiles before pulling me close to him and placing a kiss on my temple. “I miss having you so close, it sucks that you live all the way across the country.”

“L.A isn’t my scene,” I shrug. “Nothing's gonna change that.”

“What if you meet the love of your life and they live in L.A?” Matthew suggests.

I roll my eyes. “The love of my life wouldn’t make me move to L.A.” I point out with a chuckle. “Nothing and no one's gonna change my mind about living so far from L.A. Sorry boys. I’m staying in Salem.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?

Looking for characters, let me know if you want to be in it. You don't have to be dating a member of INK.