Moonrise.

You're sweet on me, honey, forever

As we are watching the movie, I feel eyes on mine. A smile appears on my lips but I don’t take my eyes off the laptop screen that’s further down the bed. “You’re supposed to be watching a movie, not me.”

“Your face is more interesting than the movie.” Ricky whispers before leaning over and kissing my cheek.. Then my jawline…then my neck; immediately finding my pulse point. I bite my lower lip, holding back a moan, as he nips at the nape of my neck and starts sucking.

“Ricky, come on..” My voice is breathless and shaky as Ricky continues to kiss my neck. “You’re making it extremely difficult to watch the movie.” I feel him smirking against my neck before he pulls away.

“Then stop.” He confidently smiles at me before leaning in and placing his lips onto mine. The kiss starts off slow and sweet as he brings up one of his hands to cup my cheek. I feel his tongue glide along my bottom lip. I part my lips, allowing his tongue entrance. Ricky rolls onto his back, forcing me to be on top of him. He smiles into the kiss as I clumsily straddle him; trying not to smack my head off the top bunk. His hands find their way into my hair as he deepens the kiss; tugging at my hair just enough to cause a moan to escape my lips.

“You better be keeping shit PG in there!” I hear Spencer yelling from the main area of the bus. This causes us to pull away, laughing. Mood officially ruined.

“I hate your best friend.” Ricky states as I roll off of him. He puts his arms around me and pulls me back to him.

I rest my head on his chest and snuggle in. “I’m honestly starting to hate him too. I didn’t think I was this much of a cockblock to him and Nadia when they first started dating; why is he doing it to us?”

“Because now he can finally torture you back.” He laughs. “Besides we probably needed to stop anyway; I really don’t want our first time on a bus.”

“Such a romantic.” I tease him. “Remember, you’re dating a girl that hooked up with someone in a porta-potty at Warped Tour.”

“Exactly why I don’t want our first time together to be on a bus.” He chuckles before kissing the top of my head. “And I definitely don’t want our first time together to be within earshot of our crazy ass friends.”

“Fair.” I laugh before looking up at him. “Definitely don’t want Nadia and Spencer to hear that.”

“Should we go back to the movie?” Ricky motions to his laptop that’s currently now on its side; still playing the movie.

“Are you gonna get distracted again?” I chuckle. “You’re the one that got distracted and started our mini makeout session.”

“Sorry that you’re more interesting than a zombie western.”

“I told you the movie was horrible.” I counter before kissing the tip of his nose. “You just used this as an excuse to makeout with me. Which, by the way, you didn’t need.”

“You caught me.” He kisses the top of my head and squeezes me.. I look up at him and smile. He’s seriously perfect.

**

“So you and Ricky are getting close.” Nadia states as she and I are in a gas station getting snacks while they gas up the bus. “How are you feeling about it?”

“It feels right,” I tell her, smiling. “I’m just terrified something is going to go wrong and Spencer is gonna end up killing him and I honestly don’t want to have to help hide a body and bail that man out of jail.”

Nadia laughs. “You can’t fear something that may or may not happen. Ricky has been waiting for this just as long as you have. It’s finally time you allow yourselves this one thing that’ll make both of you happy.”

“This has been the best start of a relationship I have ever had.” I admit to her. “He’s so fucking sweet and caring and I’ve never dated someone this sweet and caring.”

“Plus he’s not running for the hills after meeting your best friend.” Nadia laughs.

“Justin said the same thing.” I join her. “Ricky is the first guy I dated that wasn’t instantly afraid of Spencer, which is a huge plus.”

“I also remember most of them forcing you to pick between them or Spencer, which is a red flag.”

“Bros before hoes.” I shrug, smiling. “Ricky is a lot of firsts and it’s exciting. And I have you to thank for that.”

“Hey, you introduced me to my future husband,” she smiles. “It’s about damn time I repay you for that.” She pulls me into a hug and kisses the side of my head. “You’re my girl, Hells. I want to see you happy. And Ricky is gonna be the one that makes you happy. And just think, if I didn’t add the opposite sex part to the dare you would have just made out with me instead.”

“No offense babe, Ricky is the better kisser.” I tell her, smirking it.

She just glares before pushing me away. “You’re a bitch, you know that?”

“Yea and I’m your bitch.”

“And don’t you forget that…”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?