Girl at the Rock Show

I remember it's the first time that I saw her there

My back is slammed up against the cool metal of my band’s bus. I look at the man in front of me with a smirk forming on my lips as I snake my arms around his neck and pull him into a bruising kiss. His hands are on my hips as he closes the space between us further. I break away for air, causing the drummer to move his lips from mine and move towards my neck. A moan escapes my lips as I keep teeth against my pulse point, quickly followed by his tongue.

“You need to be quiet.” He murmurs against my neck between kisses.

“Why don’t you make me?” I pant as he continues the kisses. He quickly stops and looks at me with lust in his eyes. I just smirk, “I did just offer a challenge, are you going to take it?” He smirks before crashing his lips back onto mine and rolling his hips against mine; earning a moan against his lips…


Present time

“So what bands are we touring with again?” My lead guitarist and best friend, Mick, asks as we are all sitting in the VIP area of Sound.

“Motionless in White, Black Veil Brides and Ice Nine Kills.” Draven, our drummer and Mick’s cousin, replies.

“Why do those names sound familiar?” Mick questions, causing me to roll my eyes. Despite being in a hard rock band, he doesn’t listen to modern hard rock or metalcore. He sticks with the classics and refuses to even entertain any band that isn’t Metallica or Iron Maiden.

“We literally just recorded a song with Spencer Charnas of Ice Nine Kills.” I scoff. “Plus we toured with Ice Nine Kills AND Motionless in White on Warped Tour 2016. It’s a good thing you’re laying off the drugs because your memory is fucking shit.” Mick just rolls his eyes at me.

“Now I know why Cutthroat Vixen disbanded.” Luna, our bass player, jokes. “Lennon and Mick and their constant fighting.”

“That was one of many reasons why Cutthroat Vixen disbanded.” I laugh. “Mick’s drug usage was the biggest one..”

“Says the girl that has an alcohol problem.” Mick scoffs. “Calling the kettle black much..”

“So me getting flirty when I have a few drinks is suddenly a problem?” I question him. “You need to fix your attitude and fast Daniels, because I’m not gonna tolerate it this time. We formed Whiskey Fever as a redo on our dreams of being in a band together. I’m not gonna let your piss poor attitude fuck that shit up again. “ I’m about to get up off the leather couch I’m sitting on just as Spencer and his bandmates walk in.

“Lennon.” Spencer smiles before walking over and pulling me into a hug. “It’s so good to see you.”

“You too, Spencer.” I smile as we part. “Are you going to introduce me to your bandmates? Definitely a different line up from Warped 2016.”

Spencer just laughs before turning to his bandmates, “First up are Dan Sugarman and Ricky Armellino on guitar..”

“No fucking way.” I smile, trying not to fangirl. “You were the lead singer of This or the Apocalypse.”

Ricky laughs. “Safe to assume, you’re a fan; huh?”

“Lennon’s first tattoo was You'll never get back to shore if you don't know who you are on the left side of her ribs.” Mick answers for me. “Surprisingly didn’t cry during it.” I just shrug, smiling before urging Spencer to continue.

“On bass is Joe Occhiuti and Patrick Galante on drums.” I can feel my heart stop at the mention of Patrick’s name.

He looks at me and gives me a smile and a half assed wave. “Hey Lennon, long time no see…”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?

if you want to be a character let me know.