Status: A fanfic version of my Original Fiction story of the same title.

Gun Moll

She gonna hit me with a baseball bat (yeah)

“The same GTO from the bar is parked outside my house.” Terrance states the next morning as I sit in his kitchen, sipping on my coffee. “Do I have to call the cops on that person? He could be a suspect.”

“The person or persons in that car had nothing to do with what happened to me last night.” I confidently tell the man in front of me.

“How can you be so sure?” He questions, looking angry. “They suddenly arrive and hours later your car goes up in flames and your apartment gets trashed.”

“The Cerulli Family did all of those things.” I remind him. “Not the two idiots that are on surveillance. Patrick and Ricky are harmless. Well at least to me. They’re only here because Spencer Charnas sent them to keep an eye on me.”

“And how do you know Spencer had nothing to do with these things and just planted the Cerulli Family calling card?”

“Why would Spencer Charnas warn me about potential danger and then cause the danger?” I question him. “Spencer, know matter how things ended between us, would never put me in any type of danger. He’s not a moron.”

“Well that’s up for debate,” Terrance states, causing me to look at him with a confused expression. “You’re a target because of him, Fallon. He’s put you in danger just because you dated years and years ago.”

“Yes he put a target on my back but he didn’t plant a car bomb in my car.” I sigh. “Spencer wasn’t behind this. It truly was the Cerulli family.”

“Are you going to be okay?” Terrance questions. “I’m opening the bar this morning. I don’t want to leave you alone and I know you’re not gonna allow me to drag you to the bar.”

“I’ll be fine.” I assure him with a smile. “I’m going to take a shower and relax before having to come in for my closing shift tonight. Go, open the bar. I’ll be just fine. The man outside in that GTO isn’t going to let anything happen to me.”

Terrance chuckles. “I still don’t trust him.” He states before disappearing to go get changed for work.

I walk over to the window with my coffee mug in hand. I pull back the curtain to see Ricky sitting in the GTO on his phone. I smirk before taking a sip of my coffee. Poor Ricky, you have no idea what I’m gonna drag you into…

**

I rush Terrance out the door before getting changed myself; tossing on skinny jeans, a black tank top and hoodie and a pair of combat boots. I throw my auburn hair up into a messy bun before grabbing a bat and heading out the door.

I walk over to the GTO and open up the passenger side door before getting in. Ricky gives me a confused look, not shocked that I’m in his car. He’s just curious as to why. I can read his looks like a book; that’s thanks to being friends with him for years.

“Take me to Justin’s house.” I tell Ricky, causing him to look at me like I have two heads. “Did I fucking studder, Armellino?”

“And pretell what are you gonna do at Justin’s?” Ricky turns and asks me. “You’re not gonna talk to him, you have a baseball bat in your hand. And why are you suddenly wanting to deal with Justin?”

“The Cerulli family put a bomb in my car and trashed my apartment.” I sigh. “It’s Justin, this is his fault.”

“How do you know it’s Justin?”

“Who else could it be?” I question him. “Justin leaves the family and goes to Cerulli. And now that Spencer is an Underboss, they want to make moves. So they pick the one person that could make Spencer bend to their will.” I motion to myself. “Who gave them that information? Justin. Justin might not have been the one that planted a fucking bomb in my car and trashed my place; but he fed them that information. And for that? He has to pay.”

Ricky lets out a stressed out sigh as he pinches the bridge of his nose. “Spencer is gonna kill me if I take you over there.”

“And I’m gonna shove this bat up your ass if you don’t.” I counter. “So who are you more afraid of? Me or Spencer?”

Ricky just narrows his eyes at me before letting out an annoyed sigh as he turns on the car. I shoot him a victorious grin as he drives off to Justin’s house.

Spencer Charnas

I’m in the middle of a meeting when my phone vibrates on the table in front of me. I pick it up and see Ricky’s name pop up.

Ricky A: Meet me at Justin’s place. You’re gonna have to come get your girl.

Me: Why does Justin have her?

Not gonna lie, I’m a little worried. After all the things that have happened to her in the last 24 hours, I don’t need her to get kidnapped. I will not be able to control my actions if that happens.

Ricky: No but your girl is about to get herself fucking killed.

He sends me a picture of Fallon sitting in his car with a baseball bat in hand. I pinch the bridge of my nose before excusing myself from the meeting. This girl is gonna be the death of me.

I pull up to Justin’s house just as they do. Fallon is the first one to see me. She turns to Ricky and glares at him before slapping him upside the head. “You fucking told on me, Richard!?”

“Patrick is right,” Ricky rubs the backside of his head. “For someone that’s supposed to be sunshine and good vibes, you’re fucking violent.”

“And you haven’t seen anything yet.” She gives both of us a smirk before skipping, yes skipping, off to Justin’s car. Thankfully for her, he hasn’t changed his car in the last couple years. Unfortunately for him, she’s pretty deadly with a bat.

I lean up against my car as I watch her jump on the hood of Justin’s car and making her way to the roof. She lifts the bat up high before slamming it down hard against the windshield, shattering the glass and causing the car alarm to go off.

“Are you going to do anything to stop her?” Ricky questions as I light up a cigarette and continue to watch Fallon destroy Justin’s car. “He’s gonna come out any minute and probably kill her.”

“You underestimate her, Ricky.” I laugh before taking a drag of my cigarette. “I’m only stepping in if I have to. Fallon is more than capable of handling this herself.”

“I should have called Patrick.” Ricky mutters under his breath.

“He’s equally as terrified of her.” I remind him, chuckling.

“Are you telling me that you, the fucking Underboss, is scared of that girl?” He asks, motioning to the girl currently beating a former friend’s car with a bat.

“Do you not see what she’s doing to Justin’s car?” I counter him, smirking.Just as I say that, Justin comes charging out of his house, making a beeline for Fallon. “Alright, time to step in.” I toss my cigarette on the road, putting it out with my toe.

“Are you out of your fucking mind, Danvers!?” Justin yells as he gets to his car. Fallon just stares at him, calculating her next move. “What are you fucking doing?”

She just hops down from his car and walks over to him. Her 5 '7 frame looking up at his 6' 2 frame. There is a sinister smirk dancing across her lips. “Do you have any idea what your fucking boss ordered? He had someone place a fucking bomb in my car and trashed my goddamn apartment.” Justin’s eyes go wide. He didn’t know. “I’m guessing you didn’t know that, huh? I’m guessing you didn’t know that the information you gave to Chris wasn’t gonna put me in harm's way, huh? But guess fucking what? I could have died last night. Do you want my blood on your fucking hands Morrow?”

Justin tries to look away but Fallon brings her bat up to his face, forcing him to look in her eyes. “Tell your boss, he fucked with the wrong girl. Because next time, it’s gonna be more than just your fucking car that gets wrecked…” She walks away, throwing her bat at Ricky. He catches it with ease before shooting me a look.

“What the fuck was that?” He asks, as we watch Fallon walk towards my car. “Did you know she was capable of that?”

I just stare at her. “I had no idea…”

You really do have to watch out for the quiet ones…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?