Status: A fanfic version of my Original Fiction story of the same title.

Gun Moll

You've been seeing me in your dreams but I'll be there when your reality drowns

“Are you out of your fucking mind, Fallon!?” I yell at her as I drive back to my place. “Do you have a fucking deathwish?”

“Well I dated you for two years…so you tell me?” She smirks at me, acting like her typical smartass self. “I may not have known you were in the mafia but I knew you were dangerous.”

“God you’re such a smart ass.” I mutter, my grip on the steering wheel tightens. “Seriously you could have been killed today.”

“Please, Justin wasn’t gonna do shit to me.” Fallon scoffs. “The guy was a pussy even when he was running with you.”

“And what if he wasn’t alone? What if Chris was with him?”

She just rolls her eyes and doesn’t reply; turning her head so she looks out the window.

“Seriously, Fallon. You were being so reckless…what the fuck happened? You were never the reckless one. That was always me.”

“I’ve been through fucking hell in the last 12 hours. I’m sorry that I wasn’t fucking thinking clearly.”

I let out an annoyed sigh. “I swear you’re gonna drive me to drink.” I pinch the bridge of my nose when we come to a redlight.

She chuckles. “Something things never change, huh Spence?”

“Where are you staying right now?”

“With Terrance, he’s a bartender that works at the bar.” She replies. “Why?”

“You’re moving in with me until we get this figured out.”

“Over my dead fucking body, Charnas!”

“I’ll be burying your dead body if I can’t protect you. And since you decided to make yourself a fucking taget even more, Patrick and Ricky aren’t gonna be enough to protect you.”

“I’m not moving in with you!”

“Fallon, this isn’t the time to be the stubborn bitch we both know you can be.”

“What the fuck did you just call me!?” She turns her head to look directly at me. “You didn't just call me a bitch.”

“That’s what you’re mad about?” I chuckle. “Not that I called you stubborn.”

She glares at me. “You know I hate being called a bitch.”

“Never call a bitch a bitch, us bitches hate that.” I roll my eyes as I repeat the very sentence she always told me whenever I dared call her a bitch.

“But seriously, Spencer….I’m not moving in with you. I can’t do that again.”

“And why is that?”

“You know exactly why I can’t live with you again.” She sighs. “Please don’t make me admit it out loud.”

“Fallon this is for your own good. I can’t protect you if you don’t let me back in.”

“I wouldn’t need protection if you were just an average bad boy and not a fucking Underboss. It’s not my fault you fucked with the wrong people and it’s definitely not my fucking fault you—.”

“It’s your fucking fault that you’re my only weakness!” I blurt out.

“How is that my fault?” Her voice is soft and gentle, unsure of what to say to me.

“I’ve had girls before you and after you…You’re the only one that has managed to get under my skin the way you did. You’re the only one that knows how to put me in my place, when to allow me to be the white knight, when to be the hopeless romantic…No other girl has ever seen that from me. You were -are- the perfect mixture of angel and devil. You definitely weren’t a damsel in distress and knew how to hold your own against any guy. You were he only one that captured my heart and never let it go…”

“Failing to see how this is my fault.” She snorts. “It sounds to be that Spencer Charnas has gone soft.”

“Soft for only one girl.” I let out a dry chuckle. “And that made her a target.”

“Why me? Like you said, you’ve had girlfriends before and after me.”

“You’re the only girl that I’ll die for…and Chris knows that thanks to Justin…”

***

“Why am I allowing this to happen?” Fallon sighs as she watches some of my men move her belongings into my mansion.

“You’re not allowing shit to happen, this is happening whether you like it or not.” I remind her sternly. She rolls her eyes. “Seriously, Fallon, this is for your own good. You and I both know it.”

“I hate you.”

“I know you do, baby.”

“Don’t fucking call me baby.” She spits. “I’m not your baby anymore.”

“You’ll always be mine, you sweet innocent flower.” I smirk, causing the redhead to roll her eyes again..

“I hate you so much right now.” She sighs before walking off.

As I’m watching Fallon walk off, my cousin walks into the room. She looks at me smirking. “Do you really think this is a wise decision, darling cousin?” Bibiana asks me, leaning up against the wall.

“This is the safest place for Fallon. We both know that.”

“That’s not what I’m talking about, Spencer.”

“Then what are you talking about?”

“You’re playing house with the girl that broke your heart.” She replies. “Aren’t you afraid feelings will come back for her? We both know the rampage you went on when she broke things off the first time around.”

I just roll my eyes. “There is nothing for you to worry about, Bibiana. I’ve got things covered. My feelings for Fallon are in check.”

“I like Fallon but I hate what she did to you 3 years ago.”

“Don’t worry…That’s never gonna happen again…”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?