Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Sara Kyoro

Kakashi’s POV

I was standing right in front of the Kyoro mansion. I wasn’t really sure if I should knock or barge right in. I think she should be here, I mean where else would she go? She probably needs rest but it wouldn’t hurt if I check up on her, right? Wow, I’m so confused I don’t really understand myself. I need to read some Make-out Paradise until she opens the door.
I rang the door bell and waited for someone to open. So I took out my book and started reading it. Two minutes later and I heard the doorknob tilting. I looked up and put the book back. A beautiful-but-exhaused red head in her mid twenties opened the door. Her red hair has grown longer than her usual chin-length hair. She first looked confused then a look of realization danced across her face.

“Kakashi?” Her beautiful hazel eyes widened.

“Sara.. I am so glad to see you”, I said in a relieved voice. Before I could say anything else, she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her. We held our embrace for about 15 seconds. “Kakashi, I missed you so much, I never knew how dangerous this mission was. If only I had listened to you”, she said as she finally let go.

“I know. The important thing is that you’re okay now. And that’s all what matters”, I smiled under my mask.

“Come on in”, she said.

We talked for hours. She told me how they were tricked and mistaken as assassins, and how all sorts of communications were cut so there was no way they would send for help from Konoha. It was a tough time for her and her squad but thankfully it was over. She told me how some of the residents recognized them when they were back in Konoha. And when she went to the Hokage’s office and found out that Yumi had run away and came back a couple of days ago. A lot of things were out of order, but now that she was back, she can fix everything. Let’s just say Yumi won’t be the only one glad once she finds out.

Yumi’s POV

First day of training with the team, that wasn’t so bad. Although me and Sasuke didn’t go along too well. He was too cocky and I was proud. Sakura was kind of annoying too, the way she was all over Sasuke, I mean get a grip of yourself… Naruto was the only kind one to me. I can really tell we will be such good friends.

When I had reached the house, the lights were on. Someone was here. What the hell? I quietly opened the door and looked around. What if it was Orochimaru again? I tiptoed to the kitchen to get a kunai knife from the cupboard. There were grocery bags on the kitchen island. WHAT THE HELL? Is someone messing with me? I looked through the bags for any sort of note or explanation. There was nothing. Just grocery bags. I got the kunai knife and made my way to the living room. By every step I took my breathing got heavier and heavier. Sweat started pouring down my forehead and I could feel my knees shaking. “Hello? Anyone there?”

“Yumi!” I heard a voice. I got startled and let out a loud gasp. It was Kakashi.

“GOD. You shouldn’t sneak up on people like that! What the hell are you doing here?” I demanded.

“Actually I’m not the only person here”, he said. “Come and you’ll understand”.

I followed him to the living room and saw a girl on the couch with a tea cup in her hand. “What’s going on here? Did you invite your girlfriend here too or something?” I asked.

“Hey Yumi”, said the girl. I took another look at her. She had red hair, hazel eyes and she looked familiar for some reason. “I’ve missed you, it’s been so long”. Oh no… It can’t be.. It couldn’t have been…

“Oh my God, is it r-really you?” I asked as tears clouded my eyes.

“Yes”, she said and I could see her about to cry too.
She stood up and walked to me, ready to embrace me after all these years. But there was this agonizing pain in my head, the world started to spin and everything went black…
♠ ♠ ♠
Another hopefully improved chapter 5... I know they're too short but I'm trying to extend the storylines so yeah... more to become improved...

-Jayda