I Just Wanted to Tour!

Time To Meet Some Bands!!!

"First stop, Chicago!" Patrick yelled.

"That was only like ten minutes." I said.

"Duh, we live in Chicago. It shouldn't take that long to get to the West side, Sherlock Gnomes." Joe taunted.

"Well, sca-wheeze me." I rolled my neck and threw my hands up. We all started laughing. The bus creaked to stop and people immediately walked in.

"Hey, come here. I want you to meet someone very special to me." Joe told Panic At The Disco.

"Eww, you have a girlfriend Froman?" Ryan joked.

"No, my little sister Carmen." He said with his arm over my shoulder. I smiled and waved. Wow, they were even hotter in person.

"She took all the hot genes." Brendon yelled still staring at me. I smiled like a dork. They all introduced themselves. As if I needed one. Then they went searching for the rest of Fall Out Boy. I gave my brother a look. We both silently laughed. Which meant he understood the meaning. After the other guys had gotten reacquainted, we all set out to see The Academy Is...

"Yo, peoples, I want you to meet my new girlfriend!" Pete yelled.

"Yes, you and Barbie are over!" William yelled.

"Ha ha, no this is my best chick friend." He fixed. William was already up to me.

"Hi, I'm Carmen." I stuttered.

"So, are you dating one of the guys? Assistant?" William asked.

"She is my little sister." Joe said. I smiled and pinched his cheek.

"Whoa, Trohman has a hot sister! Who would have guessed." Mike screamed. I rolled my eyes. We talked and I got to know each member better. Whoo hoo, I am loving this tour!
♠ ♠ ♠
Change oF pliz-ans(plans)
This is an imaginery tour.
After the Honda Civic Tour.
Comment and subscribe.

One love, one heart,
Jada