Jessica

Chapter #5

Ed ran over to fetch Teddy who was over by the Television Set chatting up two girls with hes usually cheesy chat up lines. "T..t..Ted" Ed stuttered. "So yeah then I usually.." Teddy Continue ignoring Ed. "psssss Teddy.." Ed whispered. Teddy rolled hes eyes and turned around "WHAT!" he said in an angry tone. "Woahh chill.." "Chill you want me to chill can't you see I'm busy!" The two girls looked at each and walked away giggling. "Ya see what you do minton!" Teddy continued. Ed sighed."Oh whatever Alex needs your help.." "Yeah hold on a second I'll just call my.." "NOW!" Ed shouted. "Jeez okay you should of said." "I did!" Ed said in a frustrated tone of voice and grabbed Teddy by the sleeve over to Alex.

"I got him Lex!" Ed said smiling. "Haha what exactly is wrong Alex?" Teddy said confused. Alex sat up and smiled. "I can't walk." He said in a quiet tone. "Excuse me..what say that again Alex.." Ed giggled.Teddy lowered down to Alex's Level.."Did you wet yourself Lexi?" Teddy said in a childish voice. "What NO ..Ed did you tell him that!" Alex shouted. "Your drawing attention Alex.." Ed hinted.Alex looked around at everyone trying to hide the fact they're staring at them and caught Jessica's eye. "Aw shit" He thought to himself. But somehow couldn't bring himself to take hes eyes off hers. "Aw shit." He kept thinking to himself. He shook himself loose. He just felt as if he was on a tight lease. "Shes trouble." He thought to himself as he stared at her from across the room he was soon snapped out of it by Ed licking hes finger and sticking it in hes Ear. "What did I tell you Alex?" "Huh what?" Alex replied. "You said you'd leave her alone!" Ed said in an angry tone of voice before storming off for the second time that day. "E..e..Ed wait no I wasn't ahh Ed...dude!" He got up and went to go after him.

"Hey you didn't piss yourself!" Teddy said confused. Alex sighed and tried to go after Ed. "Hi again.." a young boy said coming out of literally nowhere with a water gun in one hand and a Toy Gun in the other. "Dan Move!" Alex said quickly and pushed pass Dan. "Right Boys!" Dan shouted and suddenly a gang of 11 and 12 year old appeared behind Dan all holding either a water gun or pistol.Alex stood in shock. "Teddy!" He said quietly. "Get him!" Dan dictated the other boys and Alex ran straight out the door as if a gang of lions were chasing him. He ran into the house where he bumped into random people apologizing on the way. He hid in
the kitchen hoping he wouldn't be found. He looked at hes watch. "God curfew was an hour ago surely I haven't been running that long" He thought to himself.

The Kitchen door opened and Alex jumped and hid underneath the table."Dan I give up leave me alone! You win the little game you have going on!" He pleaded. He heard the sound of Giggles from up above and took a look out from behind the table cloth. "Hey there!" Jessica said with a huge grin on her face.