To Kanoha

To Kanoha

i don't own half of the characters in this story, i don't own Neji, Naruto, Garra, Temari, Kankuro... they are all characters from the manga/anime 'Naruto'

“Hey Jess! Dad finally engraved the forehead protected…” Jess had seen the headband in her friends hand and attached her metal to it.

“Cool as! And now you have your headband too, we can finally look the part!”

[Oh! And in case you are wondering or really confused, both characters in our story are called Jess. Confusing ha?]

“Beaton!” Jess jumped about ten feet into the air, as she was expecting her friend to scream her name from the other end of the library. Infact; she didn’t even know her friend Maddie was even in the library. “You’re still a short ass, so don’t even think I couldn’t see you or Wilkie hiding on the fiction section”. Beaton and Wilkie are really close; some even say they are a split personality, so they are always together.

As Beaton’s deep blue eyes looked into her friends brown ones, she could see she was up for an adventure. “Hey Sensei, wanna have an adventure, like for old times sake?”

“Well Neji, I never thought you’d ask!! Ha-ha.”

“Were are you two off to this time?” questioned Maddie.

“To Kanoha!” exclaimed the Jess’s in unison.

“Can I come?! Pretty please!”

“Well, why not?”

“YAY” (Maddie is also a Naruto freak so what was the harm of her coming along?)

So as Neji and Sensei put on their forehead protectors, Maddie screamed with excitement and the most extraordinary thing happened; they vanished from the library and landed on a boy with long brown hair and white eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend and i wrote this for fun.

Constructive criticism is always good :)