My Sacrifice

BUSTED!

The principal led us to his office, something he really doesn't have to do since I know the way so well. Anyhow, we arrived and in it was my mom, Fifi's dad, and...Adrien. Oh shit!! I'm in so much trouble.

My mom looked at me very serious, she was really mad. Oh and Fifi's dad looked so red he almost looked like a tomato. I looked at Fifi and she was scared but confused at the same time. Damn I really forgot to tell her about Adrien. Great now mom is mad, the principal is obviously mad, Fifi's dad is about to explode, Fifi is giving me a weird look, and Adrien has a smirk that I would really love to punch out of his face.

"Well Miss. Martinez and Miss. Hanz can you take a seat?" I sat next to mom and Fifi sat next to her dad. I knew this was going to take a while if the principal started talking, is like this on and on preaching about what this school represents etc etc. Something I don't want to hear so instead I stand up and started talking.

"Well mister principal I'm not going to deny I locked this boy in the janitor's office. I totally accept it was my fault, and I also want to say that I wont be skipping school again because I have learned that it was a very bad decision since my mom is going to give me a big punishment and I got my friend into trouble" the principal was going to talk again and I stopped him "No Fifi I mean Eva doesn't have to do anything with the boy, is all my doing". I finished with a smile and sat down.

The principal was taken aback since he couldn't do his speech. Point for moi.
"Well under the circumstances of what has happened and since it's not Miss. Hanz fault concerning the boy that is”, he lowered his glasses and looked at Fifi, "the punishment for you gals is going to be two weeks of working with the janitor and as for you Miss. Martinez" he looked at me with an evil stare like Jafar did in the Lion King, "you are going to make Adrien feel right at home helping him with everything he needs and if he's not happy with something you say or something you do he will tell me and you will be expelled". He finished and gave me a smile "Are we clear?" he said and looked at both parents to see any sign of resistance. Since there wasn't any he dismissed us. DAMN THAT MAN!

We got home after mom gave me the silence treatment in the car.
"Go to your room do your homework and don't come out unless I say so" that’s the only thing she said as we passed through the glass front doors of our house.

After I did my homework and everything I called Fifi
"Hello" I heard Fifi say in the other line, not very enthusiastic.
"Hey Fifi! How’s your punishment going?"
"Not very well dad has told me that I can't go to the Welcome Back dance at school"
"Well that's great"
"Why?"
"Because he said that he's not letting you go to the Welcome Back dance at our school but not the one at our friend's school" she started cheering on the phone.
"My God Chica you're a genious!"
"Thank you Darling Thank you. Now back to what I was going to say"
"Wait! What happen with that boy...Adrien I think”?
"Yeah Adrien. Well Fifi what happen was that I locked him in the janitors room. Why? Because he's an asshole and apart from that if I didn't lock him up I wouldn't have been able to go with you to see our friends"
"Why?"
"Because Mr. Gutierrez had the marvelous idea that I should go and show the school to him"
"Ouch jaja I would have loved to see your face"
"That's not funny! Anyways he had it coming"
"Yeah because of the Paula thing"
"Hell yeah"
"Hmm makes me want to look it up to see if you really look like her"
"Thank you Fifi, but don't encourage that perverts doing"
"Okay okay"
"Anyways, how are you going to get out of your house for tonight?"
"Well that’s a good question...ummm I have to go through the back door but dad is going to be in his study which is next to the back door and in front of the stairs"
"Hmmm" I was thinking of what I could do to help Fifi get out of her house. Bingo! I had just the thing.
"Fifi I have an idea"
♠ ♠ ♠
Can someone plz tell me if they like the songs!! Plz!!! Thank you! ^_~