Status: On Break

Dark Lords, Hogwarts and Snake Talk, Oh My

He's a whozeewhatsit?

"Get away from here you blasted birds!" your uncle yelled, shooing owls off the car, house, mailbox, you name it, it had an owl on it. You giggled and looked over at your brother who was trying to retain his laughter as he watched your aunt Petunia screaming and sheltering her gigantic son.

"That's it!" your uncle Vernon yelled, “We are leaving, we are going somewhere they can't find us!"
You stopped laughing as he glared at you and stormed into the house. Your aunt and cousin followed nervously. You and your brother walked in to the house and went into your room under the stairs. Once you got in there you burst out laughing.

"Did you see his face?" Your brother, Harry laughed.

"Yeah, and the way all the fat on his body shook and jiggled when he was jumping at those birds, he looked like a giant mass of pudding," you laughed.

"Oh, and Aunt Petunia screaming, ‘Duddleykins! Oh my poor Duddleykins!’" Harry proclaimed, imitating your aunt.
You two fell over laughing. When you finally stopped laughing you said, “well we should get packing for this place where they can't find us."

Harry agreed and you got to work packing the few clothes you had. When you were done packing you and Harry went upstairs and packed everyone's stuff into the car.

We arrived at a dock and loaded the luggage onto a boat that took us to a tiny shack in the middle of a small island.

"See, perfectly secluded. No one will find us here," your uncle said, he sounded a little crazed, "now; you kids will sleep on the pull out couch down here."

He pointed at a shabby pull out couch and you and Harry groaned and started bringing the bags into the house.
You and Harry were sitting on the couch late that night. There was a huge storm raging outside and you could hear the waves crashing against the rocks on the island.

"One minutes left" you said smiling as you looked at your watch.

"Wonder if we'll get any presents this year," Harry said without looking at you.

"Probably not," you smiled weakly.

Harry stood up and drew a cake on the floor in dirt. "There," he said when he finished, “now at least we have a cake."

You laughed; your brother always knew how to cheer you up. You heard a little beep, and looked at your watch.

"Midnight," you said, looking at Harry.

"Happy birthday, sis," he said, hugging you.

Just then there was a loud knock at the door. You and Harry looked at each other wondering whether or not to answer it.

~you answer it~

^why should I?^

~you're older~

^by one minute, and besides you're closer^

~maybe they'll go away~

^doubt it, they've knocked 6 times^

Just then, the door fell over and a huge figure entered the room. He was almost twice the size of a normal human being, and looking directly at you and Harry. The rest of the night went by in a blur, all you could remember was the man telling you that your parents were killed by a dark lord, him giving your cousin a pig tail, and small bit of conversation.

"You’re a wizard, Harry" the man had said.

"He's a whozeewhatsit?" you asked, completely confused, and convinced you were dreaming.

"And you're a witch, Miss Eleanor."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
That is you.
Hope you liked it! More coming soon. Comments=love