Status: On Break

Dark Lords, Hogwarts and Snake Talk, Oh My

Wow, Harry wasn't exagerating

-Howarts-
You had gone through the barrier at the same time as Ginny, so you had taken the train to Hogwarts. You hadn't seen Harry, and he had clearly attmepted to block his thoughts off from you. He wasn't very good at this, but all you found out was that he was scared, and hadn't gotten on the train. You climbed into a carriage with Hermoine, and she assured you that Harry was fine.

"Let's wait for the next one," a tall blonde boy said as he looked at your carriage,"Granger is in this one." The boy sneered at Hermoine and she looked away, clearly shy and not wanting to confront him. But you had never been a shy person, so you turned to the boy.

"Excuse me, but what is wrong with her?" You asked staring down the boy.

"Why should I tell you?" he sneered,"you are clearly friends with her sort."

"Her sort?!" You said, outraged, "what do you mean by, 'her sort'?"

"I'm sorry, aren't you a first year?" he laughed, "you should be on the boats with Hagrid."

"This is my first year, but I am twelve, and am starting Hogwarts as a second year," you replied, angrily.

"Whatever," he scoffed,"if you're with Granger, you must be friends with pothead and weasle too."

"What did you just call him?!" you screamed.

Hermoine was desperately trying to calm you down.

"NO...ONE...TALKS...ABOUT..MY..BROTHER...LIKE...THAT!!!!" You yelled.

Hermoine was holding you back, to the best of her ability. The blonde boy was laughing, but he looked kind of scared. The carriage started moving, which was lucky for the boy, because Hermione was loosing her grip on you.

"Don't mind Malfoy," Hermione said,"he's terrible, but if you ignore him, he'll get over it and move on to someone else."

You didn't believe a word she was saying, you had a way of knowing when people were lying, and she definetly was.

When we got up to the castle I was sent to the headmaster's office. I walked down the hall, following an ugly man and his cat, who I assumed were Filch and Mrs. Norris. (Harry told me about everything)

"Hello, Miss Potter," a tall man with white hair said as you entered the room,"I am the headmaster of the school, Albus Dumbledore. Welcome me to Hogwarts."

You smiled and looked around. It was a large room with lots of gadgets a scattered around.

"Now Miss Potter, yours is a very strange circumstance here at Hogwarts," the man said,"you see, Hogwarts has never had a student join the school in a year other than first."

You nodded, and smiled at him.

"We have figured out a way to have you sorted and begin at a second year level," he said.

Just then a tall, brown haired woman entered, and said,"Albus, the sorting has just finished."

He nodded,"Thank you Minerva."

She handed him a strange looking hat, and he placed it on your head. You heard it wispering in your ear, debating where to put you.

"Ravenclaw!" the hat finally announced.

"Very well," the woman said,"come with me Miss Potter."

You stood up just as the door burst open, a tall man with greasy black hair was standing in the doorway.

~Wow, Harry wasn't exagerating about this guy~ you thought, trying to hold back laughter.

"Headmaster, there is something you need to deal with," Snape said.

"What is it Proffessor?" Dumbledore asked.

They wispered a lot, and at one point the headmaster pointed at you. You were really confused.
Finally, Dumbledore spoke aloud, "well Minerva, you're their head of house, I'll leave his punishment to you."

"Come with me Miss Potter," Dumbledore said,"there is no reason why you shouldn't enjoy the feast."

You followed him down to the great hall. It was packed with students, everyone turned to look at you and Dumbledore as you walked into the great hall. You scanned the crowd for Harry, but he was nowhere to be found. You followed Dumblodore up to a podium at the end of the room.

"Welcome students," Dumbledore said, We have a new student this year who is joining us as a second year." He smiled as the crown wisperred.

"This is Ellanor," he said motioning to you, "She is a Ravenclaw."

The Ravenclaw table clapped and cheered. Dumbledore waited for the chearing to die down before saying, "I hope you will all make her feel welcome at Hogwarts."

You went over to the Raveclaw table and sat down. Dumbledore talked a while longer, warning kids to stay out of the Forbidden Forest, and informing everyone of the other rules.

"Let the feast begin!" dumbledore finished.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it. I know it was kind shortish, but yeah, the next one will be longer.
More out soon.
Comment and subscribe, lovelies.