One Night Stands

I Never Thought I'd Say This

"You're impossible"

"I'm impossible?" Danny asked "Then what dos that make you?"

"Stubborn" I said smiling.

We had been arguing over wither or not we should skip our last two classes and just go home and watch movies.

Danny thought we should skip.

I thought we should just go to class and we could watch movies after school.

"More like pain in the ass" Danny mumbled.

"Hey!" I said pushing him playfully "Is that any way to talk about your best friend?"

"Who said you were my best friend?" he asked crossing his arms.

I pouted "I'm not your best friend?"

He smiled at me "I was kidding" he said and pulled me into a hug.

"Will you two stop with the PDA?" Seth said pushing my back and causing me to fall over, landing on top of Danny.

"Is that better?" Danny asked smiling at Seth as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Gross guys" Seth said walking away.

"You know were just friends" I yelled after him, then noticed I was still laying on top of Danny.

I tired to get up but Danny just tighten his arms around my waist and pulled me down.

"Danny" I said laughing "Let go"

"Nope" he said smiling at me.

"Why not?" I asked.

He turned and flipped us over so I was now laying on the cold floor of our school hallway and he was on top of me.

"Because you can't run away if I kiss you like this" he sad smiling.

"Huh?" I asked utterly confused.

He smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

"Why aren't you two in Class?!" someone yelled.

Danny removed his lips from mine and looked up to see our science teacher Mr. Smith glaring at us. My eyes got wide.

"Danny get off" I hissed.

He looked at me and stood up instantly. I stood up as well.

"Uh, we were on our way to class and I trip and fell on Danny" I explained.

"And finding you two kissing was part of the fall?" Mr. Smith asked crossing his arms.

"It was my fault" Danny said suddenly "I kissed her"

"Get to class" Mr. Smith said rolling his eyes and walking past us.

"So about skipping?" Danny asked smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes "Fine"

"Ha I win" he said grabbing my hand and leading me outside to his car.

We were siting at my house about half-way through a movie when I looked at Danny.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked.

He nearly choked on the coke he was drinking and looked at me "What?"

"Why did you kiss me?" I repeated.

He rubbed the back of his neck "Because it was easier than tell you" he said not looking at me.

"Tell me what?" I asked confused.

Danny looked at me "That I am in Love with you"

I was shocked at first but then smiled and pressed my lips to his "I Love You too Danny"

"Be my girlfriend?" he asked smiling.

"Of course" I said smiling back and kissed him once more.