One Night Stands

Round In Cirles Let's Start Over

"Please don't leave" I said holding onto his hand.

Alex smiled at me "I have to Kayleigh, I need to pack for tour"

"But I wont see you for 3 months" I wined pouting.

"And I'll be thinking about you the whole time I'm gone" he said smiling sweetly before kissing me. "I'll call you everyday, it will be like I never left." Alex said before walking out the door.


That had been 3 months ago and the last time I saw Alex.

He hadn't called me once since he left. He was suppose to get back tomorrow and I wasn't sure If I wanted to see him or not.
I was sitting on my couch watching Tv when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked answering it.

"Kayleigh!" Alex's voice answered happily.

"Alex?" I asked surprised.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" he asked.

"Because you haven't called me in three months" I said bitterly.

Alex went silent for a moment.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked.

"Why would I be mad?" I asked.

It was true I wasn't mad, just really hurt.

"Because I was too busy to call you all this time" he said sadly.

"What were you busy with?" I asked.

"Getting something ready for you by the time I got back" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"What are you up to this time?" I asked sighing.

"You'll find out tomorrow. Are you still picking me and the guys up from the airport?"

"Ya" I answered, I couldn't help but smile at the thought of seeing him again.

"See you tomorrow Babe"

"Bye" I said before hanging up my phone.

What was he up to?

I got up the next morning and got ready to go pick Alex, Jack, Zack and Rian from the airport. I had just put my shoes on when the door bell rang.

Confused as to who was here this early in the morning, I opened the door to see my friend/Jack's girlfriend Mary smiling at me.

"I figured I would come with you to go get the boys" she said smiling.

"Okay" I said confused, I knew Mary probably missed Jack as much as I missed Alex. But I also knew she hated Airports with a passion, Even if she wouldn't be riding a plane. There were too many screaming children and people confused as to which plane they were going to be riding, that's why she had never come with me before to pick up the guys.

We got to the Airport a half and hour later and were not waiting long when...

"Mary!" Jack yelled jumping on her back.

"Hey Jack" she said kissing him.

"Hey no PDA" Zack said laughing as him and Rian walked up.

"Where is Alex?" I asked.

"Bone head missed the plane" Zack said shaking his head.

"He called us on his cell phone and is taking a later flight, he wont be here until tomorrow." Rian added.

"Oh" I said sadly looking at my feet.

"Don't Worry Kayleigh, you'll see him before you know it" Zack said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I sighed "I guess you're right let's go" I said before heading out to the car.

After dropping everyone off at their houses, I got home and went straight to my room.

I laid down on my bed without turning on the lights and sighed.

Then I felt a pain of arms wrap themselves around my waist and pull me close.

"Holy Shit" I said pulling away and turning on the lamp I had on my bedside table.

I looked to see Alex laying next to me smiling.

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

"You aren't happy to see me?" he asked pouting.

"Of course I am" I said hugging him "But the guys told me you mussed the plane"

Alex laughed "No I took an earlier Plane"

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Well, 1. I missed you and 2. I had to fly to New York first so I could pick something up for you" he said smiling.

"What?" I asked confused.

Alex sat up and pulled a small box out of his pants pocket "This" he said handing it to me.

I opened it to see a gold ring with rubies and diamonds on it. I looked at the ring shocked.

"Will you marry me?" Alex asked.

I turned my shocked expression to him and just stared at him for a moment.

"Kayleigh?" he asked waving his hand in front of my face.

I smiled and pressed my lips to his "Of course" I said smiling "I Love You" I added resting my forehead against his.

"I Love You Too" he answered.