One Night Stands

Hold the phone, we've found an answer...

"I can't believe you are leaving for tour tomorrow" I said sadly.

"I still think you should come on tour with us" William said kissing the top of my head.

"I would just get in the way or cause trouble William" I said smiling at him.

"Not True, you would make being stuck on that bus bearable" he said smiling back and kissed my lips.

"Sweet talker"

"But I'm your sweet talker."

"True" I said smiling.

"Jazzy?"

"Yes?"

"I love you"

I looked at William shocked.

"No you don't" I mumbled.

It was William's turn to look shocked "How can you say that?" he asked looking horrified.

I looked at him sadly and got up from the couch where we had been sitting watching a movie.

"Because I know you don't Will, I'm..."

"You're what?" he asked standing up as well.

"I'm not the girl for you" i said sadly.

William lifted my chin so I was looking right into his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Of course you are" he said smiling softly.

"There are girls so much prettier and perfect for you than me" I said looking at him sadly.

"No one could be more beautiful or Perfect for me than you" he said and softly pressed his lips to mine.

"I Love you Jazzy" he said again.

"I love you too William" I answered and kissed him again.

"Come on tour with us?" he asked into my lips.

I smiled and broke the kiss, looking into his eyes.

"Sure I would just cause trouble?" I asked.

"As long as I get to spend everyday with you it doesn't matter" he said sweetly.

"You're such a sweet talker" I said smiling in to his lips as he kissed me again.

"As long as you love me" he said smiling as well.

"How could I ever not be?"

"You might get sick of me one day" he said pulling back from the kiss.

"That's not possible" I said smiling and pulled him into another kiss.

I Loved Him Too Much