One Night Stands

I'm Addicted To You

Love Is Not Real.

That's what I always told myself.

That is until I met Matthew.

Matthew and his brother Nathan were the talk of the school. Everyone loved them and their band.

I on the other hand was the complete opposite. I was what people would call the 'Misfit' or a loner. That kid you always saw sitting in the back of the class, drawing in their notebook.

But all that changed and just because I was failing my Math class.

"Mr. Leone,-"

"Which One?" Matthew asked interrupting our teacher.

"Matthew Leone and Miss. Farwell I need to see you two after class."

I looked up from my notebook where I had actually been writing Matthew's name. "Are we in trouble?" I questioned.

"No" my teacher answered and went back to teaching the lesson.

After class Matthew and I walked up to our Teacher's desk.

"Matthew meet Savannah, Savannah meet your new tutor" My teacher said smiling.

"What?" I asked getting wide eyed.

"You are failing this class and if you don't pass it you wont graduate, Matthew on the other hand has one of the highest grades in this class. What do you two think?" he questioned.

"I'll do it" Matthew and I both said at the same time and then looked at each other shocked.

"Great" my teacher said smiling "You can go now"

"Savannah!" Matthew called running after me.

I stopped and waited for him to catch up.

"When do you want to start?" he asked.

"Start?"

"Me Tutoring you" he said smiling.

"Oh" I said feeling like an idiot "How about after school, my parents are never home so it will be nice and quiet" I said shrugging.

"Okay, I'll meet you after school" he said smiling and walking off.

---

"I think you had better give up Matthew, I'm too stupid for this" I said sighing.

We had been at my house for at least two hours and I still didn't understand what Matthew was trying to teach me.

"You are not stupid Savannah" he said firmly.

"That's what everyone else thinks" I said tossing my pencil on the table.

"I don't" he said looking at me.

I sighed "That's sweet and all but you just met me a couple hours ago, you don't know anything about me."

Matthew looked at me a moment "I know you have the highest grade in LA and Science" he said smiling.

I raised an eyebrow in question. "How did you know that?"

He shrugged "I have classes with you"

"Just Math" I pointed out.

Matthew smiled "Wanna know how I knew?"

"Yes"

He got up from his chair and moved closer to me "Since you first moved here, you have interested me. I just never really have the courage to talk to you"

"Why would you have interest in me?" I questioned confused.

"Because you are gorgeous"

"Psh"

"You are"

"Liar"

"Am Not"

"Are t-"

I was cut off by Matthew pressing his lips to mine. I was surprised at first but kissed back after a moment.

"Your gorgeous" he said breaking the kiss.

"If you say so" I said smiling and he kissed me again.

I would Believe in Love just for him