One Night Stands

Why Do I Put Myself In These Situations

"Kyle!"

"Jamie!" he yelled back running off the bus and tackling me in the grass.

"Please don't kill someone the first second we get back Kyle" Austin said laughing as he too got off the bus.

"And if you must kill someone please don't kill Jamie" Marc added pulling Kyle off me.

Kyle pouting at me as Marc dragged him off. He was so cute.

"But I missed her" he wined trying to get Marc to let of him.

"We missed her too" my brother Jonathan said helping me up and hugging me.

Marc finally let go of Kyle after everyone had hugged me hello.

Kyle instantly ran to me and pulled me into a tight hug. "I missed you so much" he said softly in my ear.

"I missed you too" I said smiling back.

"Why don't we all head inside" Marc suggested.

"Yeah" Jonathan said hitting Kyle with his elbow "We'll let you two talk"

I looked at everyone confused and then back at Kyle.

"What was that about?" I asked after everyone but Kyle and I had gone inside.

Kyle looked nervous but shrugged. "Who knows your brother has no brain"

"Too true" I said laughing.

"I heard that!" Jonathan yelled from the house "You had better tell her before I do Kyle!"

I looked at Kyle confused "Tell me what?"

Kyle rubbed the back of his neck "Something Caleb opened his big mouth about and Jonathan found out"

"Which is?" I asked.

"This" Kyle said suddenly and pulled me into a kiss.

I instantly kissed back. I had been wanting to kiss Kyle for seem like a million years. Too bad Jonathan was gonna kill him when he found out.

That's what sucks about having an over protective brother.

Dating his friends is just asking for trouble

"Wow" Kyle whispered breaking the kiss and a second later moved to kiss me again but i pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Kyle asked looking hurt.

"Jonathan is going to kill both of us if he finds out" I answered looking at my feet.

I looked up surprised when I heard Kyle laughing. "This isn't funny" I said glaring at him.

"Jonathan already knows I like you" Kyle said placing a hand on my cheek. "That's what Caleb opened his big mouth about"

"And Jonathan is okay with this?" I asked shocked.

"He said he would rather you be with me than some guy he didn't even know" Kyle said smiling and pulled me into his arms "But if I hurt you then I'm dead"

"But you won't will you?" I asked.

"Won't what?" Kyle asked.

"Hurt me"

Kyle looked at me lovingly "Never" he answered and kissed me softly.

I don't think things could ever be more perfect.