One Night Stands

You Had My Heart And We'll Never Be World Apart

Just leave.

Don't say good-bye.

Thanks a lot Zack.

So much for being Best Friends.

Even if I wanted to be more than that

We had been best friends since we were born, even before he had met Alex, Zack and Rian.

I remember in middle school a girl had been teasing me because I had never been kissed before and Zack kissed right in front of her so she would stop. All it did was end up pissing the girl off because she had had a crush on Zack and in that simple moment of Zack's lips pressed to mine, he manged to steal my heart.

Once we got to high school he and I didn't spend as much together though because of his band. But we were still Best Friends.

And now he was leaving for tour with out even saying good-bye.

Again, thanks a lot Zack

You really know how to make a girl feel special.

"Nattalie!"

Or maybe he didn't forget...

"Nattalie? What are you doing!" Zack asked as he walked into my room.

"Sitting here wondering if you were going to say good-bye" I answered smiling.

"Good-bye? What are you talking about? Why aren't you packed?"

"Packed?" I asked confused.

"Didn't I tell you?" he asked smiling.

"Tell me what?"

"You're coming on tour with me" he answered grabbing my suitcase from under my bed.

"But my mom said I have to get a job this summer"

"You got you a job as my bands merch girl" he said smiling "You get payed and everything."

"Really?"

"Really, really" Zack said smiling.

"Thank-you so much!" I said hugging him.

"You didn't expect me to leave my girl here by herself did you?"

"Your girl?" I asked pulling away from him slightly.

The next thing I knew Zack has pressed his lips to mine in a soft sweet kiss.

There he goes stealing my heart again

"I love you Nattalie" he said softly breaking the kiss "Ever since I first kissed you back in middle school"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked smiling, my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I was worried about your reaction. That you would just want to be friends."

I smiled and kissed him again "I love you too Zack"

I have never seen Zack smile so much "Let's get you packed. The guys are waiting outside"

I gave him one more kiss before helping him pack my stuff.

I guess he really didn't forget about me.