One Night Stands

I Never Said I Missed Her When Everybody Kissed He

Jon and I haven't talked in weeks.

He is still mad at me, even though I have no idea what I did wrong.

I told him I loved him, well excuse me for wanting him to know how I felt.

I had hoped he would say it back but instead he was avoiding me.

Great

"You okay Sam?" Ryan asked sitting down next to me at lunch.

"No" I mummbled my head resting on the table.

"Awh. What's wrong Sammers?"

"Jon wont talk to me"

Ryan sighed "Give him time, it's not everyday your best friend decides to tell you they love you. How was he suppose to react?"

"I was hoping he would say he loved me too, or at least he liked me. Hell I would have taken 'I like you better as a friend' over this" I mummbled.

Ryan pulled me into a hug "I'll talk to him okay?"

I smiled "Thanks Ry."

"No problem"
-------------------------------------------

When I was walking out of my last class I felt a hand grab my arms. I turned to see Jon standing there.

"Hi" he said awkwardly.

"Hi"

"Do you want a ride home? We need to talk" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

I nodded "Sure"

The whole car ride was filled with awkward silence.

"About what I said last week. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" I said softly as we pulled up to my house.

Jon sighed "I'm the one who should be saying sorry. I shouldn't have ignored you for the last couple weeks."

"I know you probably don't want to hear it but I meant what I said" is aid looking at my hands. "I really do love you"

I could feel Jon's eyes on me and looked at him only to have him press his lips to mine. I instantly kissed back.

"I have been thinking" he said brushing my bangs out of my eyes "And I realized I love you too"

I couldn't remember the last time I had smiled so much.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me into another kiss.

This was perfect