I Will Soon Be Attending Hogwarts...Engaged to Voldemort?

Chapter Four

I woke up the next morning wrapped up on Tom's arms.
"Hello darling." he said as he kissed my neck.
“Good morning" I said rolling over to face him, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him.
Are you ready to go to Hogwarts?" He asked, breaking the kiss.
"Yes, so what do I have to do?" I asked.
"Well what I want you to do, is to be his enemy, like Draco, show him that you hate him. That will give him the idea that you’re on my side. Let’s just hope you get in to Slytherin, but no matter if you don't you can still hate him."
"You won't hate me if I get in to Gryffindor?" I asked in a small voice.
"No of course not, my dear." He said kissing the top of my head.
"How much time do we have before I have to go?" I asked, nibbling his neck.
"Around 2 hours." Tom said smirking.
“Well I think that’s enough time." I said, grinning as I straddled his waist.

~One and a Half Hours Later...~

"Wow" I said lying beside him.
"Yes, wow"
I laughed.
"Well you might want to get ready you have to leave soon." He said getting up.
"You’re not coming with me?" I asked pouting.
"You know I can't" He said, walking into the bathroom.
"I know" I said following him into the bathroom.
15 minutes later they were both down stairs dressed and packed.
"I'm going to miss you" I said hugging him tightly trying not to cry.
"Don't worry we can write." He said wrapping his long arms around me.
"Everyday?"
"Everyday." He said chuckling.
"But how I'm I going to go, I don't have anything?" I asked looking at my bag; it only had clothes in it.
"I sent a house elf to get you everything, and here's your wand." Tom explained then handed her the wand.
"It's perfect!!"
And it really was dark brown wood with a light wood handle.
"Okay it's time to go Wendy, love. Oh and please don't kill Potter by accident we still have to plan that."
"All right, oh and what's my last name now, at Hogwarts?" I asked.
“It will be Riddle, which will give them all, especially the Minister, something to think about. But they won't hurt you, unless you give them a reason. So just let Potter know you hate him but don't make a move."
"Alright, well then I'll see you during Christmas Break" I sad hugging him tightly, sniffing.
“I love you" He said.
I looked up at him “I love you too" the tears spilling over.
"Good-bye, love" Tom said as I stepped into the fire place.
"Bye" I said, blowing him a kiss. Then disappearing in the green flame.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the wait! I hope you like it, please tell me if i can do better , i know im not the best write, but i try.

Comment please!!!

ohh and Happy Heartagram day!!!