I Always Hated Secrets.

Getting The Help I Needed.

My body stiffened slightly and I looked up at Bob, who had a sympathetic look on his face.

Tears began to form in my eyes, and I blinked slightly, trying to get rid of the tears.

I want to tell Bob so bad, but I don't want to hurt him. I love Bob, I really do. But I'm in love with Gerard. I have been for so long, I just can't help it anymore.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "Before I say anything, just please know that I really do love you Bob, your amazing. I really do want you to be my boyfriend, for the time being."

"Your in love with Gerard, aren't you?" He asked quietly, sounding disappointed.

"H-how di-" I began, but Bob shook his head and cut me off.

"I see the way you look at him Frank. That look of longing and love thats in your eyes, I can see it. But I like you. Hell, I love you. And for you, I'll help you get Gerard. I really will, as long as you can be mine for now.." He offered, trailing off and looking down at the loose thread he was fiddling with.

"Hey," I said quietly, placing two fingers underneath his chin, lifting his head up to meet my gaze.

"I love you, Bob. But.. But, I am in love with Gerard. I want to be your boyfriend though, please don't think I'm just using you." I pleaded, looking into his eyes.

Bob smiled and nodded.

"I love you too Frank. I'll help you get Gerard, but you have to stay away from Ray." He warned, looking at me with seriousness washing over his features.

I whimpered subconsciously and nodded, tears pricking at my eyes yet again.

"Is that all? Is that the only reason he.. rapes you?" Bob asked, a pained expression sparking in his eyes as he uttered the word 'rape'.

I shook my head, letting a few hot tears splash onto his shirt.

Bob pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my waist gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let a slew of tears soak into his shirt.

"H-he, knows I'm gay. That I love Gerard. That I, I h-harm myself.." I whispered, tightening my grip on Bob's neck slightly, in fear he would push me away and call me a stupid emo, or something.

"Harm yourself?! What do you do, Frank?" He exclaimed, pulling away to peer into my eyes. I saw his eyes were shining with unshed tears and I felt a pang of guiltiness in my chest.

I've been causing him all these tears, all day. He doesn't deserve this unhappiness.

"I- I cut m-myself.. But I h-haven't in a while Bob, I swear. I'm trying to stop." I confirmed, looking into his eyes to let him know I was completely serious.

I know I need to stop doing this to myself, there's no need to add to the pain. But the glint of silver, splashed with the ruby red blood, dripping onto the floor, it was so beautiful.

Beauty isn't forever, though.

"Good. You have to stop Frank. I'm going to stay with 24/7 now. Ray will stay away from you then, and if you have an urge to do something, I'll be here to stop you."

I nodded and smiled gratefully at him.

Maybe these months of torture will come to an end, after all.

I'm finally getting the help I needed for so long.