Trapped in This Story Called Life

Pranking the Pranksters

"Do you think it worked?" Kristy asked.

We were walking toward the Great Hall, going to lunch. The guys had disappeared somewhere.

"I'm not sure. It's a week until October and still no pranking, that can't be good, can it?" Lily asked, looking at us.

"I doubt it. This can only mean they're planning something big." Camilla said.

"Don't worry, if they do prank, I've got something plan." I said.

"You've already got a prank to pull on them?" Kristy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, it's been almost a month." I said, shrugging.

"Out of the way Gryffindorks!"

I felt myself being pushed to the side, into Kristy, causing us both to fall to the ground. I looked up to see the satisfied smirk of Lucius Malfoy. Rodolphus, Walden and Severus were standing around, laughing. I stood, helping Kristy, and glared at him.

"Next time, move out of the way and you won't end up on the floor." Lucius turned to me and smirked. "Unless you like it down there."

He proceeded into the Great Hall, laughing, along with his other Slytherin friends. I only just noticed they had also pushed Camilla into Lily. I heard more footsteps and turned to see the Slytherin Sluts approaching us. They were also known as Bellatrix Black, Narcissa Black, Penelope Wong and Arisa Sadateller.

Bellatrix had waist length black hair and cold blue eyes. She was the leader of this so called group. She made sure everyone knew Rodolpuhs Lastrange was her boyfriend, and she was better than everyone.

Narcissa was the second in command. She had wavy blond hair, up to her mid-back and icy blue eyes. She was obsess with her appearance and her boyfriend, Lucius Malfoy.

Penelope had shoulder length, light brown hair and acid green eyes. She was asian and her father worked in Foreign Affairs at the Ministry of Magic. She could speak several different languages and I bet if she wanted to, she could probably take Narcissa or even Bellatrix's place in the group.

Arisa had short, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was extremely quiet and only talked when she absolutely had too. No one could tell what she was thinking and I guess that's why Bellatrix kept her, to keep their secrets safe and sound.

The group stopped and glared down at us. "I don't know why they bother to even interact with filth like you." Bellatrix said. "I mean you're not Slytherins, you're not purebloods, you're not even that pretty." Bellatrix said, causing the other three to laugh.

I opened my mouth to say an insult, but I felt Kristy pinch my arm, signalling me not to say anything. Bellatrix stood in front of me, put her hands on her hips and glared. "If you know what's good for you, half-blood, you'll stay away from them."

I fought myself not to roll my eyes. It's not like I want to be near them in the first place.

Narcissa stood in front of Camilla. "You're on the ground, with your mudblood friend, where you should be, bloodtraitor." They turned and walked into the Great Hall.

I walked over and helped Camilla up while Kristy helped Lily. I hate Slytherins. I grabbed Lily and pulled her into a hug because she looked like she was going to cry. I hate them so much.

"Don't listen to them Pyro. Their opinion only matters to their house. Everyone else knows your the brightest witch of our age. And you don't listen to them either." I said, looking at Kristy. She smiled and nodded. I turned to Camilla. "You're bloody brilliant Camilla. Just because you're not out there worshipping some fucking manic, trying to destroy mankind, doesn't make you any less of a pureblood." She nodded, laughing. "Brilliant! Since that's done with, let's get something to eat."

We walked into the Great Hall, laughing at a joke Kristy had told us. I glanced over at the Slytherin table, only to meet the gaze of Rodolphus. I narrowed my eyes at him and turned away. We slid into the empty bench around Anthony. He's been doing a lot better since we first met him. He's more confident, open and he has a wicked sense of humour. Plus, he's attracting some attention from the first year girls.

"Hello Anthony. How are you?" I asked as I took some spaghetti.

"I'm okay, I have a lot of Transfiguration homework and I was wondering if you could help me?" He asked.

"Of course, I'd be glad to." I said, smiling.

"Bloody Hell!"

Everyone turned to the Slytherin table, where somebody had shouted from. The whole table was shaking, then, slowly, the table started to rise.

"Oh Merlin." Lily said, gasping in shock.

"Camilla, earlier, I believe you said This can only mean they're planing something big." She nodded, watching the table float higher. "Well, I think this is that something big."

The table continued to rise until if finally stopped, forty-five feet above the ground. The Great Hall was silent, waiting for something to happen. I knew what was going to happen. It was so obvious, but I couldn't will myself to open my mouth. I watched as the whole table started to turn, until it was completely upside down, letting food rain down on the Slytherins below.

Narcissa screamed as she pulled a piece of spaghetti noodle out of her hair. Her scream caused a chain reaction of screams from the rest of the girls in Slytherin. I brusted out laughing, unable to hold it in any longer. The Great Hall joined me a few seconds later, laughing at the Slytherin's predicament. Narcissa crossed her arms and stomped her foot, causing her to slip on some spaghetti sauce. She reached out and grabbed on to Bellatrix, causing Bellatrix to fall. Bellatrix grabbed onto Rodolphus, who grabbed onto Lucius, pulling him down, which caused Lucius to land face first in some pie.

The Great Hall, if possible, laughed harder. Lucius stood up, red face, not only because he was angry and embarrassed, but also because the cherry pie had stained his face. I clutched my sides because they hurt from laughing so much. Camilla had sunk to her knees and Kristy had tears streaming down her face. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned to see Lily. She pointed up and I followed her gaze. There was writing above the Slytherin table.

WE ARE NOT AFRAID!

We told Camilla, Kristy and Anthony and the five of us headed out of the Great Hall, unseen, while the teachers tried to deal with the situation. When we were all alone and had calmed down, I turned to the group.

"Okay, this is my plan."

"I can't believe we're doing this."

"Come off it Siren, you agreed to this, so just go through with it."

"The guys are going to die of embarrassment, don't you think so Ca... I mean Seduce?"

"I think so too, Secret, but why did it have to be this, Sin, they're so gross."

"Quit your complaining. We all drew names, you just happened to get Peter. I have Sirius, Siren has Remus and Secret has James. Yes they're gross, that's why you float them with your wand and not touch them directly." I turned to Anthony. "How are we doing Anthony?"

"No one's coming yet."

"We need to come up with a name for him."

"We'll do that later, Siren. Right now we have to worry about this."

"Could someone pass me the banner with James' name on it?"

"I'm done, what about you three?"

"Almost."

"Just need to put one more thing on."

"Just about."

"The Marauders aren't going to know what hit them."

"Let's go to bed and tomorrow, we can watch our prank unfold."

I yawned and rested my head on Kristy's shoulder as we waited for Lily and Camilla. Anthony sat on the floor in front of us, resting his head on my legs. The guys came down the stairs, looking very uneasy. Kristy yawned, causing James to raise an eyebrow.

"Why are you three so tired?"

"Lily had the light on for practically the whole night because she wanted to finish a book she was reading." Kristy replied.

"It wasn't the whole night, it was only two hours." Lily said, coming down the stairs.

"Only two hours?" Camilla asked. "Do you mean the two hours before midnight when you were pacing the room, worrying about how you did on the Charms test, or the two hours after midnight you spent reading that damned book?"

Lily blushed as we made our way out of the common room.

"So what's your excuse?" James asked, looking at Anthony.

He flushed. "I had a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep."

The guys nodded and huddled in their group. We gave each other discreet high fives, congratulating ourselves on our wonderful acting. For a minute, I contemplated if what we did was right. Then I remembered all the things the Marauders did to us and decided they needed a taste of their own medicine. As we got closer to the Great Hall, I decided to address the subject.

"Hey guys, what's wrong?"

"Did you guys hear anything strange last night?" Sirius asked.

"Well, we did hear footsteps, but we didn't think much of it." I said shrugging.

James turned to me. "And you didn't investigate?" He asked, getting angry.

I took a step back. "We just thought it was some girl who came in from snogging her boyfriend, sorry if we didn't send the National Guard after them. No need to get your nickers in a twist."

"Speaking of nickers, look!"

We all turned to where Kristy was pointing. Hanging from the four chandeliers in the Entrance Hall was underwear!

"Oh Merlin!" Lily said, shocked.

Her bag slipped off her shoulders as she stared in disbelief. On each of the chandeliers were one of the boys' names. Students had gathered in the Entrance Hall, pointing and laughing at the Marauders. Each of them flushing a deeper red by the second. Camilla laughed, clutching her sides, pointing from Sirius to the chandeliers with his name on it. Something about a pink thong? I didn't quiet hear because she had started laughing again.

"You blokes had you underwear taken from you?" I asked. "I guess this answers the question, boxers or briefs."

"Shut up Julia." James mumbled.

I glanced at Remus. My eyes met with his causing us both to blush and turn away. I tapped my foot twice, signalling to Kristy. Kristy nodded and carefully pulled out her wand, making sure no one saw. She waved her wand causing a banner to come down.

Be afraid, Marauders. Be very afraid.

"What is the commotion out... GOOD HEAVENS!"

Everyone turned to see Professor McGonagall by the doors to the Great Hall. She looked from the chandeliers to the group of students. "Everyone into the Great Hall, immediately!" She said, glancing at all the students. "Except you four." She said, looking at the Marauders. "You may collect your... belongings."

I mouthed goodbye to the Marauders as we made our way toward the Great Hall. Judging by Professor McGonagall's look, we were in for a long lecture, but it was worth it, just to see the Marauders' expressions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions, comments or concerns are welcome.