Status: on hiatus, sorry =[

Your Voice Could Break the Loudest Silence

Baby Mama

Image
“UGH! ZACK THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU JUST HAD TO STICK YOUR FUCKING DICK IN ME AND GET ME PREGNANT!” I yell for the millionth time that day.

“Don’t worry, this behavior is normal for mothers that are just about to have a baby. They always blame the father for the pain.” The doctor says reassuringly.

“Girly, you have to calm down.” CoCoa says, waddling over to hold my other hand that wasn’t in Zack’s hand.

“Calm down? Calm down? You try pushing something the size of a watermelon out of your vagina and then you can tell me to calm the fuck down!” I say angrily pushing when the doctor says to.

“Ugh don’t make me think about that. I got two weeks left until I’m going to be popping out this little guy.” She says pointing to her stomach.

So it’s been about two years since Zack and I got married. Right now, if you haven’t guessed it, I’m giving birth to our first child. The pain sucks to put it simply without cursing, people say child birth is the worst kind of pain and women have to endure it. Which is good for Alex, because he cries when he stubs his big toe against something.

“Okay. Now push.” The doctor demands.

I push, practically cutting off the circulation to Zack’s hand. “AHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Zack screams.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Alex screams.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” CoCoa screams.

In the midst of all the screaming, one significant screaming could be heard.

“Wahhhh! Cah! Uh ahhhhh.”

“Looks like you have a healthy, beautiful baby boy.” The doctor says, laying the crying baby into my arms.

“So what are you two gonna name him?”

I look at Zack and smile. “Jacob Trevor Merrick.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have no idea on what to do for this story.
People commented saying I should do a sequel, and here.

Comment on ideas and opinions.

I got the name of the story from Teddy Geiger's song, "Do You Even Care."