Status: on hiatus, sorry =[

Your Voice Could Break the Loudest Silence

Dogs and Jobs

Image
“AHHHHHHHH!” CoCoa screams clawing at Alex. “ALEX! THIS IS YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING FAULT! I HAD TO BEAR NINE FUCKING MONTHS OF MORNING SICKNESS, BIPOLAR FEELINGS, FEELING FAT COMPARED TO ALL THOSE FUCKING GROUPIES THAT FUCKING THROW THEMSELVES AT YOU, AND NOW I HAVE TO PUSH SOMETHING OUT OF MY FUCKING VAGINA! ALL FUCKING BECAUSE OF YOU!” She screams at the top of her lungs at a poor defenseless Alex.

“Well, I’m sorry. This will be over soon. Right doctor?” Alex asks hopeful.

“Yes, this will be over soon. Don’t worry. Okay, now Courtney, push.” The doctor says trying to reassure Alex.

“Well this looks familiar.” Zack whispers jokingly to me.

“Just think, that was us.” I say pointing to CoCoa and Alex. “And I’m sorry for yelling at you like that. It’s just, well, the pain sucks.”

“I can see that.”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“WaaAhhh! Uh. Cah. Wahhh.”

“You have a healthy baby boy aswell.” The doctor says handing the newborn baby to slightly delirious CoCoa.

“What are you going to name him?”

“I nominate naming him Alexander William Gaskarth Jr.”

“Well let’s ask him. Baby, how do you like Alexander William Gaskarth Jr. as a name?”

“Eh.” He smiles.

“Alexander William Gaskarth Jr. it is.”
-----------------------------------------------------------
“Hey Zack? Could we get a dog?” I ask, after just getting off the phone with CoCoa.

“Why exactly do we need a dog?” Zack asks playing on his guitar, showing off to Jacob.

“Well, they could be like a guard dog for Jacob. And they’re cute.” I pull on a pair of cute black pumps. I go into the living and pick up Jacob and put him in my lap. “And Jacob would just love to have a dog. Don’t you sweetie?” I ask Jacob.

“Gah!” He smiles.

“See, he agrees.”

“Alright. And where are you going dressed like that?” He asks referring to my business like attire.

“A job interview, CoCoa is picking me up.” I hand Jacob to Zack. “And, Zack? Could you change Jacob for me?”

“Uh, I have band practice?”

“Come one Zack, I have to go somewhere right now, just please?”

“Fine, guess I’ll have to learn sometime.”

“Just take off his diaper, clean him up, put some powder, and then put on the new diaper. I have to go now, bye.” I give him a kiss. “Bye, bye Jacob. I’ll be back baby. I love you.” I kiss my son’s head and walk out the door to see CoCoa waiting in her car.

“Hurry up! This is like the last day until I have to work off the fat I got from the baby.”

“I’m coming, I’m coming. And you’re not the only one who has to lose weight.”

“Are you kidding me? In like two weeks after you had the baby, you have a flat stomach! You don’t need to lose any weight.”

“But me and Zack made a deal. If one of us doesn’t stay in shape, the other doesn’t have to either.”

“Sounds like a stupid deal, good job.” She says stopping at an intersection.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
“So Mrs. Merrick, after carefully reviewing your resume and talking to previous bosses, we find you suitable for this job.” The woman says, sitting behind her desk with a name plate saying “Dr. Jane Barranger.” “Well, Mrs. Merrick, you got the job.”

“Are you serious?” She nods her head. “Thank you so much.” I say shaking her hand.

“You’re welcome, and you start Monday.” she tells me just as I leave.

I practically sprint out of the building to CoCoa’s car. Well, try to sprint considering the pumps that I was wearing. “CoCoa! I got the job!” I yell getting into the car.

“What job exactly?” She asks.

“Are you kidding me? You brought me here. Oh, whatever. I’m a teacher now at Towson High School.” I say excitedly.

“Isn’t that where Zack went?”

“Yeah, and?”

“I don’t know, but let’s go get those dogs.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I hurt my leg and I sat on my couch writing this.
I don't know if this one is that great.

Tell me what you think. Comments loved.
And comment on any ideas or one shot ideas.

Peace & Love
Holly