Status: On Hiatus

Unholy Confessions

New Home

"Flight 209 to Huntington Beach, CA now boarding at gate 34." a woman said over the loud speaker.

"Lets go, that's us." I was told so I grabbed my 'Night Of The Living Dead' bag. I walked up to the gate and got in line. When I got to the front I handed the lady my ticket and she tore off half and handed it back to me. I walked on the plane and found my window seat. As I sat down the woman I was traveling with sat next to me. As the plane took off I pulled out my i-pod and closed my eyes. I fell asleep almost instantly.

Maybe I should take this time while I’m sleeping to tell you about myself and why I’m moving to CA. My name is Lorraine Graham but I only go by Rainy. I am about 5’5” and I have jet-black hair with purple streaks that goes down to the middle of my back. My eyes are green and they change color depending on my mood. I’m 16 years old and am a junior in high school. My right eyebrow and the left side of my bottom lip are pierced. My ears are gauged and are pierced five times.

Okay, now why am I moving to CA. All the way to the other side of the country? Well three weeks ago my dad was in a car accident and he didn’t make it. I wanted to stay in PA but the social worker told me I had to go live with my ‘mother’. She’s the one I’m traveling with right now. Her name is Janet. I don't really know her. She left my dad and me when I was two. Now I have to go live with her and her husband Scott. Yea for me! Note the sarcasm.

Back to the story.

“Wake up.” She said as she poked me. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me.
“Wake up. We landed.” She said and then stood up.

I turned my i-pod off and put it in my bag as I got up. I followed her off the plane and to the baggage claim. Once we got our bags we headed to the exit. As we got out to the parking lot a man walked up to Janet and gave her a hug and a kiss. ‘This must be Scott’ I thought to myself. Then he looked at me.

“You must be Lorraine? Hi! I’m Scott.” He said and stuck out his hand for me to shack. I only looked at it and said. “My name is Rainy.” He just looked at me then walked us to the car. I put my bags in the trunk and got into the back seat pulling out my i-pod. A minute later they both got in and we drove out of the parking lot.

It took about thirty minutes to get to my ‘new’ home. They lived in a nice looking neighborhood. It looked kind of high-classed. I doubt I’ll like it here much. We pulled into the driveway of a two-story house. From the outside this place looked huge. The color was like a yucky peach color.

The front lawn looked very manicured. A couple flower beds here and there. I bet they don't even do their own gardening. We got out of the car and Scott got our bags out of the trunk. I just stood there looking around the street. All the houses seemed the same. My eyes stopped at the house next door. There were three teenage boys standing on the lawn looking over at me and talking. From where I was standing they all looked pretty cute.

There was one really tall and lanky. He had dark hair that stuck up all over the place. He wasn't wearing a shirt, but he had a red tie around his neck. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans.

Then there was one who looked a little built. He had long brown hair and was wearing a fedora. He was wearing a Pantera shirt and jeans.

The third guy was really built. His tight Guns N’ Roses shirt showing off his rippling muscles. He also had dark hair that was slicked back. I noticed all three of them have a few tattoos.

‘Wow’ I thought. ‘They are cute. REALLY cute. Maybe, just maybe I could live here.’

“Well, lets go in.” Janet said knocking me from my thoughts.

“Hey Mr. and Mrs. Curtis.” The tall boy shouted.

“Hey boys.” Scoot replied.

“Hello James. Hi Matt and Brian.” Janet replied in a sweet sexy tone.

“Hi.” The other two said. Then the tree of them went into the house next door with one last look at me.

We went into Scott and Janet’s. I followed Janet passed what I guess was the living room and up the stairs to my new room. It was horrible. The walls were white and bare. The only furniture in there was a bed, a desk, and a dresser. I’ll have to wait till the moving truck gets here with all my things. But that will be a week or so till. My first thought when I stepped in ‘I need to go shopping. Not for much cause once the truck gets here I’ll have all my things. But I need to paint’. There was no way in Hell I was living in a white walled room. Well at least I get my own bathroom, which was all white also.

“This is it. You hungry?” Janet said as we got in the room.

“No.” I said back.

“Well unpack then. And if you get hungry there’s food and drinks in the fridge so help your self I guess.” She said as she turned to leave. When she got to the door she turned to look at me and said, “Oh we’re going next door for dinner at six, so be ready.” With that she left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

So... I originally had this on Quizilla, but I don't really like that site any more so now it'll be posted on here. What did you think of the first chapter? Let me know.

Thanks - L.