Status: On Hiatus

Unholy Confessions

The New Girl Next Door

Jimmy

“So, are we having practice tonight?” Brian asked Matt.

“I can’t. I have to be home for dinner. We’re having guests.” I told them.

“Alright. How about tomorrow afternoon?” Matt suggested.

“Sounds good to me.” I said.

“Me too.” Brian said just as a car pulled into the driveway next door.

“Mrs. Curtis is home.” Matt observed.

We watched as Janet and her husband Scott got out of the car. They walked to the trunk as a girl got out of the back seat. She looked to be about our age. From what I could see she has black hair with purple streaks. She looked like she was about 5’4 or 5’5. She had on a Metallica shirt and jeans with some rips and black converse. She stood looking around the street then stopped when she saw us.

“Who’s the girl?” Brian asked.

“Jan’s daughter I think. My mom told me she was coming today. They’re our dinner guests.” I stated.

“Can I stay for dinner?” Brian asked excitedly.

“Me too?” Matt asked.

“ I guess. My mom might not mind. I replied.

We watched as she took her bags and a guitar case from Scott. She looked like she was our kind.

"Looks like she plays guitar." Matt said to Brian. She was carrying a guitar case.

“Hey Mr. and Mrs. Curtis.” I shouted.

“Hey boys.” Scott said.

“Hello James. Hi Matt and Brian.” Jan replied sweetly. ‘Whore’ I thought to myself.

“Come on lets go ask my mom if you can stay. Then we should tell Zack and Johnny about practice.” I said turning to go inside my house.

When we went in we found my mom in the kitchen preparing dinner.

“Hey mom. Jan’s daughter arrived." I Said.

"Oh how did she seem? Nice?” mom asked

“We didn’t meet her, just saw her.” I said.

“She was hott!” Brian exclaimed.

"Can Matt and Brian stay for dinner?" I asked her.

"Of course, you two are more than welcome to stay." mom answered.

“Thanks for letting us stay for dinner. I need to call my mom and let her know.” Matt said walking to the phone.

“Yeah thanks and I should probably call my mom to.” Brian said.

“You both are welcome. Now, out of the kitchen so I can get started on dinner. They’re coming over at six, so be ready.” Mom said and shooed us out. We went up to my room and called Zack and Johnny. We didn’t really do anything, just hung out.

“Hey look. Her room is right across from yours.” Matt said looking out the window. Brian and me went over to the window and saw her getting up from her bed and walk to her bags. We watched as she started putting her things away. She looked up at the window and saw us watching her and walked over to the window and closed her curtains.

"What do you think she's like?" Brian asked.

"Well judging by her clothes, she seems like our kind." Matt replied sitting on my bed.

“Did your mom tell you anything about her?” Brian asked me.

“No. She doesn’t know anything, just that she’s Jan’s daughter.” I told him as I went and sat on my bed.

Brian turned the radio on and we sat around talking about nothing really. Then when six rolled around my dad knocked on my bedroom door. I answered and dad said that they were here and for us to come down.

Rainy

For about an hour I just laid on the bed staring at the ceiling, just thinking. Then I decided to unpack my bags. Fuck I want my other things. As I was unpacking I got this feeling that I was being watched. When I looked up, I looked out the window to next door and saw those boys looking at me. I walked to the window and closed the curtains. It only took me like 30 minutes to unpack, and after I was done I laid down on the bed and before I knew it I was out.

I woke up and looked at my watch. It was 5:10. So I only slept for two hours or so. Remembering that we were going next door for dinner, I got up and went to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and washrag. I turned on the water and waited till it got to the right temperature. I got in, did my thing and got out. I went to my bedroom and got dressed. I put on a Guns N’ Roses t-shirt, faded jeans with holes in the knees. Then I went into the bathroom and blow-dried my hair and put on eyeliner. As I finished there was a knock at my door. I went to answer it and Scott was standing there.

“You ready?” Scott asked me.

“Yeah. I just need to put on my shoes.” I said.

“We’ll be waiting downstairs.” He said and left.

I put on my converse and grabbed my bag and went downstairs. They were both standing by the door. When they saw me Janet said. “Lets go.” We walked out and Scott locked the door.

“Oh by the way, here". Janet handed me a key. “It’s your house key.” She said.

“Oh, OK.” I put it in my pocket. We walked across the yard and across next doors yard to their front door. Janet rang the doorbell. A middle-aged woman answered. She had dark brown hair and blue eyes. She looked like a sweet woman. She was wearing a dress that had some flowers on it and over that an apron.

“Hello Jan, Scott. How are you? Come on in.” She said and stood back to let us in.

“Hello Mary.” Scott said and gave her a hug.

“Mary dear. We’re doing well. How are you?” Janet asked.

“Good, good. Ah Walter.” She said as a brown haired brown-eyed man came down the stairs. He was wearing a button up shirt and a pair of khaki pants. Him and the woman, Mary, looked to be in their early 40s.

“Good evening Scott, Jan.” He said and hugged Janet and shook hands with Scott.

“Good evening Walt.” Scott said.

Walter led us into the living room. So far the house was warm and very homey. The walls were a light blue. Two cream colored couches and two rose colored chairs and a coffee table where in the room. There was a large T.V. against the one wall and a lot of pictures all over the walls and shelves. There were knick-knacks as well. I noticed a couple clown figures. Cindy, my REAL mom loved clowns.I just stood looking around. ‘Now this is more of how a home should be like. It was comforting.’ I thought.

“So Lorraine,” Janet spoke bringing me from my thoughts. “This is Mary and Walter Sullivan. Mary, Walt, this is Lorraine.” She finished.

“Hello Lorraine. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Mary said as I shook both their hands.

“It’s nice to meet you as well, but I prefer to be called Rainy.” I said.

“Ah that’s a cool name.” Walt said just as the three boys I saw earlier came down the stairs.

“Ah boys come in here." Mary said when she saw them. “Boys this is Rainy. Rainy this is our son Jimmy and his friends Brian and Matt.” She said.

“Hi.” They all said at the same time.

“Hey.” I replied.

Jimmy was the tall one. He was even taller up close. I noticed he has blue eyes just like his mom and he has his labret pierced. The one named Brian was the one with the fedora. He wasn’t wearing it right now and I saw he has chocolate brown eyes and a diamond stud in his nose. Matt was the muscular one. He has very gorgeous hazel eyes and his bottom lip is pierced on the right side. They are all way cuter up close.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good? Yes, No? Let me know.

<3 L.