Status: HIATUS. sorry.

Headbands and Pleated Skirts

Party Time

"Eep! i am, like, so fucking excited!" Jessica was shaking like there was no tomorrow.

"You need to calm the fuck down, before I slap the shit out of you."

"Okay." She was about to burst!

When we arrived at Dan's house, we were in awe at what a big house he had! It was amazing! Jess's older sister dropped us off a block away so we could walk up to the party, and I thought I was going to fall over from shock.

We approached the main entrance and entered with a bit of proudness in our step. Shoot, we felt important for coming to a party like this.

As soon as I stepped into the house, I felt a wave of nervousness come over me. I couldn't see Dan, or anyone else I knew for that matter, in all the commotion.

Jessica, as if reading my mind, said, "I can't find anyone."

"Me neither. Just stick together okay?"

Silence.

"Jessica? Jessica! Jess? Omg Jessica?!" I was looking around me frantically. "Where are you?!" I took one more scan around me, about to give up, when I saw her with her boyfriend, sucking his face off. "Ew."

I decided I wasn't going to get anywhere just standing, so I took off in the most clear direction. I soon found out that it lead to the kitchen. I walked over to the huge blue cooler in the corner and opened it up. Thank god it has soda. I pulled out a diet coke and left the kitchen.

"Hey! I'm glad you came!" I jumped so high that I almost dropped my can.

"Oh hey, Dan."

"Whaz up?" His words were coming out slightly slurred.

"Uh.. nothing I guess. I just got here."

He gave a bellowing laugh and put his left arm around me. "Ha-ha. That is amazing."

"I guess?" I was sure that he was drunk, and I wasn't sure about what I should do. "Uh, maybe you should go sit down. You seem a little... tired."

"Nah, I am fine," he said a little bit louder than necessary, "Hey you wanna dance? You look so fine tonight and I want to be that guy that everyone is jealous of."

I knew it was the alcohol talking, but I couldn't help but feel a little flattered. "Okay."

- - - - - -

We had been dancing for what felt like maybe an hour. I had been having so much fun. With him being drunk, I could be a little more loose around him. The fact that he probably wouldn't remember much of the night gave me some confidence. i was grinding closer to him than I thought I would ever be able to grind with anyone. He was so charming even if he couldn't get the right word out at the right time. Finally I felt like I was going to pass out if I didn't get a drink so I walked over to the table where I had left my soda. I picked up the one that I believed to be mine and took a large sip. It tasted a little different, but I was so thirsty that i didn't care. Dan walked up behind me and grabbed my waist while I took one more sip of the
flat soda.

"Hey there, sexy. What are you doing over here? I want to keep dancing..." He slurred the last word and started to grind his hips into mine. Such a horny boy.

"Well I need a break for now. Go dance with someone else, I won't care." I am used to other people getting what I want.

"Okay if you say so," he shouted as he wobbled away with a new bottle of something in his hand.

I decided that I wanted to try and find Jessica.

- - - - -

My search had been so far very unsuccessful. I looked in all the make-out spots but could not find her or her boyfriend. All I could think is that they had retired early for the night in some stranger's bedroom. Well, at least she brought protection.

Soon, I had to go to the bathroom. I was kinda scared to go and see what was in some of the bathrooms, but I just could not wait any longer. I opened the door to my left that I thought that I had seen someone leave a little while ago. I opened it and was greeted with a spotless bathroom. Thank God.

Then that's when I heard the thump and blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment!