Status: Not Active, for now.

The Laws of Death No Longer Apply

The Dark Mist

Me and Gorin talked for awhile. For some reason, some insulting reason, he was very surprised at how intelligent I was. I guess I don’t act like I’d be smart, but what can I say? I like to shock people. I like to make people squirm.

Maybe I do belong here.

…..

Nah.

There was a short silence between us. Gorin looked nervous, like he wanted to say something, but didn’t know how. When he opened his mouth, to tell me what he wanted to, two bald, pale men in all white burst through the door. I looked at Gorin, his eyes were wide in fear and he was shaking.

The man, for lack of a better word, on the right smirked at his fear. “Ciao Gorin, così piacevole per vederli ancora!”

Automatically I knew that he was speaking in Italian. From reading so much I learned more than just phobias. I know pretty much all languages, the translation into in English would be ‘Hello Gorin, so nice to see you again!’

The other guy nodded and smirked as well. “Pinotl est exact! Nous vous avons manqué! ” From behind him he pulls out a very large needle with a puke green substance inside the tube. “Votre médicament!”

Translation from French to English: ‘Pintol is right! We did miss you! But to make up for our absence, we brought you a present! Your medication!”

Gorin’s eyes widened at the sight of the needle, but my eyes widened for a different reason. A black menacing mist had accompanied the men in white when they had walked in. It had a dark and foreboding feeling about it, like it was death itself.

I suddenly felt more than just the presence of the black mist. I turned my attention to Gorin who was cowering in the corner. Around him, there were two children, I’d say about around
5 or 6, twin girls, who were holding onto the handsome boy, cooing softly to him, trying to calm him. What really startled me was that he was murmuring back to them, repeating what they where saying to him like a mantra. He looked up at me and noticed me looking at the two pretty blonde children in occipital robes at his side. His eyes widened even more if possible. He whispered, loud enough for me to hear, “Y-you can see them, c-can’t you?’

I nodded swiftly and turned my attention back to the black blob behind the men in white. I was afraid to let my attention leave it for too long. God knows what it was here for, or who it was here for.

Pinotl grimaced and muttered something in Italian to the other man, he was bitching about there being another crazy that ‘see’s ghosts’.

One of the girls barked something in, I think, in Dutch, to one of the men. She said it too fast for me to understand, but her sister seemed to have caught it and giggled a cute, yet creepy, laugh.

The bald man, whose name I still haven’t found out, sigh irritated. “Eh….Uhm, how you say it?” he furrowed his brow as I raised mine. He obviously doesn’t speak a lot of English. He smirked, “Ah yes. Time to play kiddies.”

They laughed maniacally and advanced on us.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its short, but its an update right? RIGHT!
anywho! i hoped you enjoyed it!
i REALLY need some comments and subscriptions so i know im satisfying more then myself with these stories.
I love EVERYONE who has ever commented/sub/read my stories!

Happy 09 dahlings!

xxxKelceexxx