Status: Not Active, for now.

The Laws of Death No Longer Apply

Ass Kicking Time

I ajusted my [url =http://www.polyvore.com/gross/set?id=8731468] crap required attire [url] and handed Gorin a [url=http://www.polyvore.com/violent_vampires/set?id=7380176] Night stick from one of the men, and I kept a switch-blade and s small shot gun that was nestled in the creavse of Pinotl’s back[url]. I loaded the gun and looked at Gorin. His eyes were wide, but he looked ready. “Look, once were out, we run. Right into the woods.I don’t know where we’ll go from there, but we’ll have to manage. I grabbed the wallets from the baldies. Both their cash added together equals 300 Dollars. It’ll help us get food for a few days but anyone we knock out or kill, we need to raid their wallets. We’ll need all the money we can get.”

His eyes widened. “K-kill?”

I sighed a lowered the shot-gun. “Yeah, kill. I don’t want to kill anyone, but won’t you defend yourself if they attack you?” He hesitated and nodded once. I looked at the door, “Look, dude. You don’t have to do this.”

And hand grabbed my shoulder. I looked at his Prominate brown eyes that held a feircness that I didn’t think he had in him. “N-no! I’ll do it. W-we can go t-to my house. I-it’s a few d-days walk.”

I frowned. “I don’t think we should. What if your parents send you back? We’ll be locked up in here for years.”

He shook his head, “My parents are dead, and my brother and sister wouldn’t do that. They’ve been trying to think nof ways to bust me out for awhile. You can stay with us until the search is over or as long as you want.”

It was my turn to sake my head, “We don’t have time for this right now. Just follow me and do what I tell you, no questions asked, alright?”

He agreed.

“Great!” I cracked my neck, “Let’s kick some ass, buddy.” He laughed as I kicked the door open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but it's something.
Subscribe?
Comment?
Make me smile?