Our Teenie Romance

Ch30

Frank's POV-
I know exactly what I want to say! I just don't know how to say it. I look into her gorgeous green eyes. She's looking into mine. I think she knows what I want to say, but it doesn't make it any easier.
"I er..." I say, the words catching in my throat. Come on please say it! Just get it over with! I'm screaming in my head.
"Yes?" She asks quietly.
"I've been wanting to ask you something all day." I whisper.
She rests her head on my shoulder. "I know." She says softly.
"And?" I ask. If she knows the question do I need to really ask it?
She takes her head off my shoulder, looks into my eyes and says the word I've been wanting to hear for so long, "yes."

Vicky's POV-
I want to scream I'm that happy. I want to dance about like a complete ididot. But I won't. That would scare him off. So I'm just standing here like a retard. Staring at him, a huge grin spread across my face. He reacts first. He kisses me and then holds me close. Ah I feel so special. I pull him onto his bed, we sit there just kissing, listening to the sounds of Shannon, Mikey and Gerard downstairs.

Shannon's POV-
I look at the ceiling. "Vicky's been in the toilet an awful long time." I say loudly, not meaning to.
"I know what you mean..." Mikey says. He looks at me. "You don't think they're..."
"No!" I cry. How could Mikey think that?! Then again he might not be...I've been told I have a very dirty mind more than once.
"Shall we go take a look?" Gerard asks, standing up.