Our Teenie Romance

Ch37

Vicky's POV-
Not good. I got home and shit. My life is screwed! I mean it. This is fucked. I got a letter from a litracy specialist school on the other side of town. They've read my work. My A grade book reports and now I've been offered a place. I could've refused it but no, my parents called them and accepted it. What do tell Frank? I won't see any of my friends. They're not listening to me. They rekon I'll make new friends. This is fucked. This is screwed. I'm angry. I want to cry. I really do. But first I need to call Frank...and Shaz.
Frank's POV-
The phone's ringing. I run to it. I pick it up.
"'Ello?"
"Hey. It's me." Yay it's Vicky!
"What's up?" I ask, she doesn't sound all that happy. Which isn't good.
"Um well I need to talk to you about something."
"What?" I ask, damn I hope it's nothing terrible...
"I've been offered a place at that specialist school.." She says sadly.
"That's great!" I exclaim, hardly anyone normal gets into that school. Honestly it's normally rich kids who's dad's pay for them to get in there...
"It's not." She argues. " I won't be able to see you half as much as I'd like."
"You will. And it will make it more special." I promise, trying to hide my disapointment.
"I won't fit in..." She complains.
"You will!" I insist, I refuse to let her ruin this for herself, I mean it's a great oppurtunity. "You'll do great. When do you start?" I ask, hoping we'l lhave a few weeks at school together.
"Monday..." she says.
"Oh." Fucking great! "It's great. Honestly it's great."