Our Teenie Romance

Ch83

Frank's POV-
"Vicky you numpty!" I shout, walking towards where her and Shannon are.
"Frank!" She shouts happily.
"Where are you? I can't see you. it's dark." I shout dumbly.
I hear them laugh. "Very observant isn't he?" Shannon kids.
"Shuttap!" I shout. There towards my lefty. Near the supermarket's gate. Guess that means they bought food! "I'll try and find you." I walk towards, what i hope is them.
Yeah. It's them. Vicky's gripping Shannon's arm. Shannon's got a fist raised.
"Hey." I say, leaning on a tomb stone. "Scared?" I tease.
"No." Shannon says, pushing vicky away. "You're girlfriend is though!"
Vicky smiles slightly.
"Yeah well she's allowed to be." I say. I take a step towards her and hug her.
She smiles and hugs me back. "thank you for saving me from the ghosties."
I snort. "Ghosties? i was saving you from the lesbonic rapist shannon my love."
Shannon stares at me. "Bitch!" She jokes. "When are Gee and Mikey going to get here?" She asks.
"I dunno." i answer.
Vicky's staring at the church. "I think they're in the church."
"What makes you say that?" I ask.
"Well that doors open and it wasn't before hand..." She says, pointing at the closest door.