First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

It had been another five months, since I got pregnant; I had gone into labor last night. I had twin girls, but we haven’t gotten to name them yet. We were finished with the tour we had been on when all this happed. My mom still didn’t know that I had gotten pregnant, or that I had a boyfriend. Every time she called, I would say that nothing was up, and that was all.

I watched the nurses clean them up as I rested my head on Bill’s arm. “Alright, Miss Ross, what would you like to name this beautiful little girl?” one of the nurses asked me. I look up at Bill, he nodded at me. “Hinata Kaulitz.” I told her taking my and Bill’s little girl. Hinata had dark hair and brown eyes just like Kitty. I smiled down at her, “Hi Hinata, I’m your mommy and he’s your daddy.” I kissed her forehead and watched her whimper.

“Miss Ross, what would you like to name this little baby?” the nurse asked again. “Arainnu Kaulitz.” I replied watching Bill take Arainnu. “Hi honey. I’m your daddy and she’s your mommy.” He smiled down at her and gave her a kiss on her head.

I was moved into a new room a while later. “Hey, Cookie.” I said looking up from nursing Hinata. “Hey, Bunny. So what cha named them?” Autumn asked sitting on the edge and gently running her head over Hinata’s short black hair. “Her name’s Hinata, and the one that Bill’s holding, minus the fact he felled asleep, is Arainnu. And any clue where Tomi is? Bill was wondering.” I replied getting up to put Hinata into her bed.

“Come on, Arai. Let’s let daddy sleep.” I said picking up Arainnu and laying her in her bed then pushing some dark hair out of her closed brown eyes. “He's down with Gustav, Georg, and Pat in the food court. I found out that your mom’s coming here. She found out that you were here. I don’t think she knows where in the hospital.” Autumn told me. “Dang it. I’m dead. I never told her that I was pregnant.” I whined lying back down on the bed.

Shortly later, Mom showed up. “Amanda! You were pregnant? You didn’t tell me this, why?” mom demanded looking at Hinata, who was the only baby she could see. Arainnu was on the other side of the bed. “Yes. I didn’t tell you, because I was afraid of what might of happen to Bill. And I had twin girls.” I told her angrily. I glanced over at Bill to see that he was awaking up. “Is this the boy that you decided to have sex with?” Mom asked pointing a figure at Bill. “Yes, I love Bill. He’s a sweet guy.” I told her watching Bill pick up Hinata. Bill looked at my mom and looked scared to death.