The Gaurdian angels

Ashley sat on the straw in the abandon barn on east 20th street she happened to be on tour with her favorite band amber pacific (dango-drummer will guitar Greg-bass matt-vocals) she felt the sting of tear that fell onto bloody wrists as she was getting ready to leave the world.

Unable to take the teasing and harassment she faced every day, this is why she was trying to commit suicide. She collapsed onto the straw which held her nightmare and her death. Matt realized she had been gone for too long and got a sudden hollow feeling inside his stomach. " i think we should go look for her she's been gone for to long and its too suspicious i think something is wrong". they all grabbed flashlights and stepped out of the tour bus and headed to the barn first. . As they walked into the barn, they couldn't believe their eyes at what they saw. they looked at each other in horror Running over, hoping it wasn't who they thought it was, but to their worst nightmares it was her. "Dango did you bring your cell phone with you?" Matt asked.

"Yeah I'll call for help," replied Dango. Matt picked up her wrist and felt warm liquid. Pulling away, he had blood on his hand. Gently turning her over he realized she slit her wrists. The sounds of sirens made them all jump. The paramedics came rushing in and took her away. Following the ambulance, all of them were tense and hoping nothing else would happen.

*At The Hospital*

They sat in the emergency room waiting area. "What is taking so long?" Matt questioned his band mates.

. 3 hours went by and finally the doctor appeared.

"So? Is she going to be okay?" they all said at once

"She in coma due to her loss of blood, we had to put her in intensive care. Unfortunately we had a scare; we nearly lost her on the way the hospital so she has a tube in her throat. If you need to talk to her, go ahead. People in coma can hear their friends and family but can't respond. We have even had cases where the coma patients have waken up because their friends or family talked to them. Okay if you all want to see her follow me."

They walked down a long hallway. "Only two at a time okay?" Dango and Matt went first, they said nothing. Dango spoke first.

"Matt why would she do this, why couldn't she just talk to us?"

"Shes a shy kid maybe she was worried that it would scare us off" Dango replied

" i just dont understand" "we should probobally get into conact with all her friends"

"Okay," Dango replied. They went to the tour busl and went to bed saying nothing