TailChasers

09

I awoke in a cold sweat and looked around my room, The blue walls held some comfort for me as i shivered. Damien groaned next to me and rolled over still wearing all of his clothing, he'd been too tired to change out of them when we fell asleep.

Sliding out of the bed i pulled on a sweatshirt that was hanging on a chair next to me. A strong scent perminated through it that was a mixture of soap and dirt. I felt safe in it for some reason, like i couldn't be hurt by anything at this very moment.

It all came crashing back to her then, the dream. That horrible darkness that just towered over them all, and she was the one who was left to take it on. That girl was me, or at least it felt like it was me.

"No it couldn't be, they wouldn't leave me......Damien wouldn't leave me" I thought as i walked down to the kitchen, placing a pot of water on the stove. I pulled out the item necessary for tea then sat down on a stool and waitied for the water to boil. Thinknig about the dream a bit more i shook it away deciding that it was only a dream and ment nothing. The itiching feeling in my stomach said otherwise.

As the water came to a boil i heard the stairs creek and i froze in my tracks hoping that i didn't wake anyone. Also that no noe had broken into the house, that thought was quickly deminished when i rememberd that there were at least 25 others sleeping outside of this house and gaurding the premimeter.

"Brittany......what are you doing up at this hour?" Asked Sara she she entered the room sleepy eyes and bed headded. She was wearing a pair of boxers that looked about two sizes too big for her with a tank that had a hole in the side.

"I couldn't sleep, so i came to make some tea thinknig it would help. Would you like some?" I asked her pullnig another cup off the drying rack that sat next the sink.

"I would love some. I have a horrible head ach" She told me and i smiled pouring two cups of steaming water. I dropped a few tea leaves in aeach cup and let them sit while Sara joined me. "So i saw that Seath was sleeping in his room tonight. He hasn't done that since you came" She told me and i smiled slightly. It was because he wanted to spend as much time with me as possible, also he usually fell asleep during our late night movies and i hadn't the heart to wake him.

"Yea i was with Damien. We fell asleep after he came in crying." She nodded knowing the story already. She was petrified when Damien had crashed into my room. "But your wearing Benny's boxers......." I said finally placing the scent. Benny smelled of fresh baked bread all the time, i wasn't sure why but it was a pleasant smell.

"Yea...well.....uh-" She stopped lbushing a deep shade of pink. "It's not what you think happened." I could tell she was nervose that i was gonig to think they had sex. Which was only allowed if the Alpha said so. I had a feeling Damien wouldn't care about it.

"I know, you wouldn't do that without talking to Damien first" Sara smiled at me and took a sip from her still hot cup and took in a breath too cool her tounge. "So what did happen?" I asked looking down at my hands not wanting to push on it too much. But i was intrested.

"Well....if you really want to know. After we left you two i was completly shaken up, i thought that Damien was gonig to kill you!" She said in a slightly louder tone and i chuckled knowing he could never do that. "So Benny took me back to his room and told me to take a deep breath and he would get me some water. Of course now i had partically calmed down. He eventually came back and i drank the water quickly then looked aronud him room." She paused for a breath and a taste of her tea then continued. "I'd never been in Benny's room so i took a look aronud and it was amazing, more amazing than even Damien's. It's very serean and comforting.

He told me to lay down and rest for a minute, which i did and cuddled into the giant pillows he hand and eventually fell half asleep. Benny took care of me and ran me a bath after about an hour of me laying there. He put lavander and sage in there which are my favorite herbs and relax me. I followed him into the bathroom and saw that he'd put candles all over. I smiled and hugged him tanking him for taking such good care of me." She paused for another second and i poked her urging her to go on. I was engrossed in the story and wanted to hear more of it. Sara giggled and swatted my hand away before she continued " Well then we kinda sorta kissed, nothing like what you and Damien were doing when i caught you two in his room. But it was sweet and my lips are still tingling."

I screamed and hugged her, it was great that her and Benny were finally open with their feelings. "I'm so happy for you, oh my god! Can i plan your wedding?". At that question she laughed along with me.

"As long as i can plan yours" She said and we both laughed again before getting up to head back to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY!!!!! i havn't updated in forever, life is suck-tacular.