Sequel: 18 Sexual Innuendos

I'm a Teacher, He's a Student

Margaret & John.

The next day mom had came home and I really didn't want to deal with adults right now but I could tell that something was going to happen so I tip toed out of my room and near the stairs tospy listen.

"John, you have no business in this."

Hell yeah, go mom. You tell him what's up!

"Margaret, he's my step-son. When we got married he officially became my business. Now do you know what he does when you're away? He came home at two in the morning. He smelled like pot and -"

"Honestly John, what do you expect?" my mom snapped tiredly at him, "He's seventeen years old, he's going to experiment, he's going to have sex and he's going to do a hell of a lot more stuff that we can't even imagine. That's life John."

Apparently that's when he started to get angry.

"That's not true Marge! Not every kid is going to do dumb shit like that. Wil is going down a wrong path, him and his friends. If it wasn't for Mr. Way, the art teacher that drove him home, Wil could still be wandering aimlessly - high and drunk, might I add - in the streets of Seattle!"

"Wil is not dumb! I know my boy gets drunk and I know my boy gets high. He's old enough to do so and me telling him not to is only going to make him do it more. Don't you see? I'm letting him do this, if he does this now then he'll get this out of his system when he graduates."

Uhm, I really doubt that mom.

"If he graduates, you mean."

What the hell is he talking about?

He continued, "That boy's got one of the lowest grades in the whole Junior class - the only classes he's actually passing in are French and Art. He doesn't even have a chance of getting into the classrooms that would be presenting the SAT's!"

"Yeah, well he's still got five months until the end of the year. He was new, you really can't expect him to cope with a new town, state, and school all at once."

John sighed deeply. "Look, all I'm saying is that he needs to be careful. He doesn't know how dangerous Seattle can be and I don't want anything happening to him."

I was tired of this. I walked back to my room and slammed the door, not caring if they heard me or not. I popped back two advils and pushed the covers over my head.

I can take care of myself, thak you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am most definitely
going to do a Sequel :)