The Pain I've Grown to Know

Chapter 17

"Where you gonna stay Zack?"

Lea hadn't talked to him all day, and he knew better but to force a conversation on her. He had spent the day with his son at the beach, leaving her the space she needed to calm down. Zacky had just put Zion to bed, it was already after 9pm and Lea was looking at him, as he came out of the baby's room, pulling the door quietly into its lock.

"I haven't really thought about it. Guess I can just get a hotel close by or something. Listen, I am sorry-"

"No, I am sorry. I have no idea why I exploded on you at the airport, you didn't do anything wrong, and I want to apologize. I just need to come to terms with things, and there's always press when you're around. I just don't want Matt to see any odd pictures and draw conclusions without having talked to me or you. Zion and you look adorable together, you know that?"

He walked over to the couch and sat down next to her, lacing his fingers with hers. He almost expected her to retract her hand, but she let it happen and looked down at their joined hands.

"Yeah, there was that little girl on the beach that was actually completely hitting on him, ha ha! I just think...I assumed that you and me would get back together, seen that we are having a kid together, and I missed you like hell these past 2 years, you have no idea! And I have learned my lessons, no day passed that I wasn't beating myself up for having fucked up what we had. But I guess, I need to step back. I had my chance and threw it away. Move to Huntington, live with Matt if you have to...but I'd be able to take care of you and Zion if you'd be closer, and my parents would be there. All the guys would love for you and Zion to be around...and especially Leana! I wanna be a part of his life, even if I am not able to woo his mother anymore."

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her head towards his shoulders, inhaling her smell.He placed a kiss atop her head and closed his eyes. He had missed this.

"You can stay here if you want. Zion would be upset if you're not here in the morning, or whenever he wakes up. I'm tired, I'll be heading to bed, I'll put a pillow and blanket out...though you're used to better..."

He crushed his lips into hers, his hand anchored behind the back of her neck. He could feel her initially struggle, but she gave in and returned the kiss. His free hand snaked around her waist and he pulled her unto his lap, not breaking the kiss. He had no idea why she was going along with this, knowing that after her outbreak at the airport he had expected her to show him the cold shoulder. as his tongue was grazing across her bottom lip, she whipped her head back and stood up, grabbing his hand and pulling him after her towards her bedroom.

"I may regret this in the morning, so don't say anything!"

He smirked as she pushed him down on her bed and took off her shirt in one swift movement, kneeling down on top of him, letting her dark eyes wander over his face, trying to find the man she once loved, who had been able to set her heart on fire all these years back. Zacky's lips locked with hers again, allowing her to slip onto her side, lying down next to her. He took in the sight: her slender body, the tanned skin, the dark pools of her eyes...and a nervous smile on her lips. He threw his shirt off, looking down at himself as her fingers started unbuckling his belt and the buttons of his jeans.
This was going to be a goodbye fuck, for old times' sake, and he knew it, but he couldn't care less at this stage.
His pants were discarded in record time and his naked body was pressed against her, as he slid down her lace panties, causing goosebumps to appear on her body, as his calloused fingers traced back up her torso, unclasping the bra in front, watching as her full breasts spilled out of the thin material.

"I have missed this Lea!"

He whispered as he lowered his body on top of hers, brushing his lips against her cheeks, jaw line and let them trail down on the side of her neck. He still remembered that kisses on the neck would set her off, and he wasn't disappointed when he heard an almost silent moan escape her lips. He started smiling against her neck, slightly biting her soft skin. It felt like the first time they had been intimate with each other. She was melting under his touch, and her lusty little moans that she so desperately tried to swallow made him hard within seconds. He pushed her legs further apart, so that he could rest in between them comfortably, his tongue circling around her hardened nipples. With one quick thrust he pushed himself inside her, not giving any prior warning. Both of them gasped, her in surprise and him, as he suddenly remembered how tight she always was. With the baby and all, he had expected this to have changed, but was mildly surprised that it hadn't. She snaked her legs around his hip, pulling his lower body closer towards her, as her hands were anchored in his raven hair, pulling his head down to kiss his lips.
e picked up his pace and the force he moved inside of her before he suddenly stopped, grabbing her off the bed and pushing her hot body against the wall, stepping in between her legs again. She willingly raised one of her legs towards his hip, allowing him better access, as he thrust inside her again. She muttered his name and drew in a sharp breath, her fingers digging into his arms, pain mixed with pleasure, it had been so long!
As her hip started bucking against his, he couldn't help but produce a deep and guttural growl, clenching his teeth as he could feel her inner walls tighten around him even more, her fast, unsteady breath beating against his ear. As she finally reached her orgasm a few seconds later her body shaking in waves of small convulsions, he bit down hard on her shoulder as he spilled inside of her, their sweat mingling on their skin, rubbing against each other.
He didn't want to pull out of her, he wanted to go on all night, make this moment last forever!

Her cell rang somewhere in a different room and she gently pushed him away, staggering out of the open door and disappearing in the dark hallway.

"Did you cover up the 'Zacky's Lair' tattoo? I just saw that there's something else."

He called after her as she finally reached her cell, that was lying on top of the kitchen counter.

"Yes, I covered it up as I never expected to get back together with you and I didn't want other guys to be intimidated if they'd get lucky enough to sneak past my defenses. But I guess Matt already let slip that Brian was the last man I have been with in that kind of sense, but Matt would certainly appreciate that it is covered up, once him and me get a chance to...whatever. Hello?"

She picked up the call, not recognizing the number of the caller.

"Lea? You OK? You sound a little out of breath!"

It was Matt's soothing voice on the other end and she swallowed hard. Zack stood in the kitchen, naked as the Gods had created him, running his fingers up and down the tattoo on her back.

"I was already in bed and forgot to take it with me, and on top of that did I not expect you to call me at all, after that lovely e-mail you sent me last week. I thought you didn't want to contact me until Zack left Florida again. What made you change your mind?"

She closed her eyes as Zack was gently stroking the small of her back. He was trying for her to lose her cool, he must have guessed that it was Matt on the phone. She slapped his hands away and walked into the living room, awaiting Matt's response to her question.

"I was on my way home...and thought things over. There is no way i am giving that man the time and chance of winning you back! I love you, and I know you love me, and that's all I need to know. I just arrived at your airport, I am waiting on my luggage. I'll be coming over to your place. Is he still with you, or did he go to his hotel for the night?"

Lea looked over her shoulder and caught Zacky let his eyes wander over her body. She wasn't sure if she liked it or if it made her feel uncomfortable. But Matt being in town set her into a slight state of panic.

"I offered him to stay here, on the couch. Him and Zion were so close today, I just figured that Zion would be happy to see him in the morning when he wakes up. Do you want me to pick you up or anything? I could be there in 20 minutes!"

"You're telling me he is sleeping at your place? And you trust him? Did he try anything funny?"

She giggled a little, as she caught on to the tone disappointed tone in his voice. Zacky walked across the room towards her. His penis was hard again and he pressed it into the small of his back. She instinctively shivered, her body had not felt like this in ages, and Matt on the phone as well, it was a bit too much for her.

"Apart from someone taking pictures of him and me together with Zion at the airport earlier today, as he was kissing my cheek...no, Zacky has behaved himself. Guess he would hate me if he knew I covered up that one tattoo that I got in his name...he's here, you want to talk to him?"

Zack flipped her off and made the distance bigger again, brushing against her breasts as if by coincident. he knew that she would kick him out as soon as Matt would arrive,...and to be honest, he was not keen on listening to him fucking her senseless, because he knew that if Matt had come to Florida while he was still here, he was trying to mark his territory.

"No, it's OK. Just wait till I am there, maybe I'll be able to get him out and sleep in a hotel, wanna be alone with you, just you and me!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I ma sorry that it took me so long to update...but I was busy playing drinking games to the A7X MVI last night, haha!